BY COVERGIRL

Experience COVERGIRL’s first-ever volume + length mascara!

The fiberstretch formula and oversized brush make every little lash bigger, fuller, longer-looking, and more dramatic.* Also available in Water Resistant!

• Is it just me or does my CG Lash Blast Fusion mascara, al...3 Answers
  • Does this give more volume than the maybellion rocket mas...3 Answers
  • Which mascara is better COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion Mascar...3 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion Mascara
  • "This is a great mascara. It is expensive and gives great volume and helps extend lashes recommend greatly." in 44 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this mascara !!! I use these mascara on a daily bases, everyday with my makeup routine. You can get this at a target or Walgreens, cheap and good quality. This mascara is waterproof and never clumps😍" in 23 reviews
  • "I love this mascara. It is the only kind a use. It's great. It voluminizes and lengthens my lashes. I use it every day. It stays throughout the day and doesn't budge. I use a couple of layers so don't expect the first layer. I recommend this" in 16 reviews
  • "In love with this mascara! It lengthens and separates beautifully. It gives decent volume and it holds a curl in my lashes (I don't have it in waterproof) and I'm impressed! I'm thinking about getting the original and using them together to add more volume" in 8 reviews
  • "It's a waterproof mascara I used at the beach for an special party, I was dancing, swimming, jumping and it never get of or, it was very confortable." in 7 reviews
Amanda G.
Today I shall be reviewing the covergirl lash blast fusion mascara that I recently received complimentary from covergirl for being a covergirl insider I received this mascara in the shade 870 black brown. This product claims to increase the length and volume of your lashes by 10x. Let me start off with the packaging of this mascara. I find this mascaras packaging to be bulky but similar to most mascara tubes by Covergirl. I absolutely love the dark purple cover. Next, I’ll briefly go over the mascara wand/brush. I am not a fan of the mascara wand for this mascara, again I find it similar to many of mascara brushes from covergirl I have come across. This particular wand has short spiny plastic bristles. I prefer actual bristles made from fibers because I the ones made from plastic don’t allow me to comb the mascara through my lashes. Additionally the mascara itself doesn’t distribute itself across the wand evenly and often ends up on one part of the wand in excess and sparse in other parts. The mascara formulation itself is problematic for me. I don’t entirely believe it’s because of the formulation alone but rather a combination of the formulation and the brush. This mascara is quite thick and makes my lashes clumpy very easily. It takes me a while to use the wand to attempt to apply it evenly for each of my lashes and remove/comb through clumps. I found that this mascara formulation did not lengthen my lashes nor make them more voluminous. Instead i find that this formulation defines my natural lashes very well and separates them. The color is more brown than black but I enjoy the change from my usual black mascaras. My overall rating for this product would be a 2.0/5.0 because it doesn’t live up to either of its claims to lengthen or volumizing, the formulation clumps my lashes easily, and the wand/brush itself is an issue for me. While this is in no way the worst mascara I’ve ever used I still would not recommend it nor purchase it in the future. I am grateful for the chance to have been able to try this product for free.
Jordan L.
Cedar Park, TX
My go-to mascara. I don’t like mascara that looks clumpy. This one doesn’t do that for me. I like a clean looking mascara that is still buildable. The bristles on this wand are amazing. There’s a million little bristles to separate and evenly goat each lash. Thus, not creating clumping and “spider” looking lashes.
💋 ℐ.
I love this one. It gives me more volume than the orange one. I have brown eye color. There’s nothing I would do to this one. It’s a good value and I it’s my go to. It’s actually the only one I purchase.
nicole g.
carson
  I am a name brand cosmetic buyer typically but there is no need to spend the money on any other mascara!!! I’ve been using this mascara for almost 12 years and it is by far THE best on the market. It thickens and lengthens lashes and the brush really puts an even layer on your lashes. Works well even with a few coats for an extra bold look. Weekly people stop me to ask what mascara I am wearing. Never get rid of this Covergirl, pleasee!!!!
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This mascara makes your lashes look very pretty. The Lash blast fusion helps separate and elongate your lashes while helping them look fanned out! It’s very pretty! The formula stays on all day until you go to clean it off. My only deal is it doesn’t cost the lashes so they look,thick and full instead they look thin and hardly there. It is affordable but I will not be buying again nor would I recommend this mascara!
ireena l.
Las Vegas
I need something to define my lashes. I naturally have long lashes already so I tried this mascara. This made my lashes speak. It made them look like I had on falsies when they are my own. Not to the extreme but very full and no clumps. I'd definitely use this again.
Sara C.
This has been my go to mascara forever! I have tried samples of expensive brands and they are nothing more special than covergirl!  I use this product daily and it lasts as long as I need it to.  This product also lasts me a few months before I have to buy a new packet.  I will definitely be buying this mascara again!
Erin S.
Madison, WI
This is one of the first mascaras I tried. I still buy it as my brown shade. The brush that comes with it is one of my favorites. I usually keep the brush from empty ones to use after I apply my mascara so I have a dry/clean brush. I would recommend this to anyone first starting to get in to makeup.
Wendy S.
Meh. First off, the picture of the brush on the outside of the packaging is nothing like what it actually is. And, if they would have had a more accurate picture/description, I wouldn't have purchased this product. The bristles on the brush are short and silicone, neither of which work well with my lashes. I find myself having to apply multiple layers, and because the bristles are so short, it clumps easily which makes it messy to use. Also, this particular line makes my eyes burn/water terribly. I'm super sensitive (and picky) when it comes to mascara anyway, so I would not buy this product again.
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
I personally am not too impressed with this covergirl last blast mascara. I dont feel like it legthened my lashes all that much and gave "just enough" coverage to my lashes to tell I had mascars on. I will say that it definitely is waterproof which is the huge plus about it.
Debbie W.
Williamson, WV
Is it just me or does my CG Lash Blast Fusion mascara, along with other CG mascaras I've tried, dry out faster than before?
Sara M.
Diane N.
Dickinson, TX
Does this give more volume than the maybellion rocket mascara?

Amazon