BY COVERGIRL

Experience COVERGIRL’s first-ever volume + length mascara!

The fiberstretch formula and oversized brush make every little lash bigger, fuller, longer-looking, and more dramatic.* Also available in Water Resistant!

• Is it just me or does my CG Lash Blast Fusion mascara, along with...2 Answers
  • Does this give more volume than the maybellion rocket mascara?3 Answers
  • Which mascara is better COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion Mascara or COV...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda G.
Today I shall be reviewing the covergirl lash blast fusion mascara that I recently received complimentary from covergirl for being a covergirl insider I received this mascara in the shade 870 black brown. This product claims to increase the length and volume of your lashes by 10x. Let me start off with the packaging of this mascara. I find this mascaras packaging to be bulky but similar to most mascara tubes by Covergirl. I absolutely love the dark purple cover. Next, I’ll briefly go over the mascara wand/brush. I am not a fan of the mascara wand for this mascara, again I find it similar to many of mascara brushes from covergirl I have come across. This particular wand has short spiny plastic bristles. I prefer actual bristles made from fibers because I the ones made from plastic don’t allow me to comb the mascara through my lashes. Additionally the mascara itself doesn’t distribute itself across the wand evenly and often ends up on one part of the wand in excess and sparse in other parts. The mascara formulation itself is problematic for me. I don’t entirely believe it’s because of the formulation alone but rather a combination of the formulation and the brush. This mascara is quite thick and makes my lashes clumpy very easily. It takes me a while to use the wand to attempt to apply it evenly for each of my lashes and remove/comb through clumps. I found that this mascara formulation did not lengthen my lashes nor make them more voluminous. Instead i find that this formulation defines my natural lashes very well and separates them. The color is more brown than black but I enjoy the change from my usual black mascaras. My overall rating for this product would be a 2.0/5.0 because it doesn’t live up to either of its claims to lengthen or volumizing, the formulation clumps my lashes easily, and the wand/brush itself is an issue for me. While this is in no way the worst mascara I’ve ever used I still would not recommend it nor purchase it in the future. I am grateful for the chance to have been able to try this product for free.
Wendy S.
Meh. First off, the picture of the brush on the outside of the packaging is nothing like what it actually is. And, if they would have had a more accurate picture/description, I wouldn't have purchased this product. The bristles on the brush are short and silicone, neither of which work well with my lashes. I find myself having to apply multiple layers, and because the bristles are so short, it clumps easily which makes it messy to use. Also, this particular line makes my eyes burn/water terribly. I'm super sensitive (and picky) when it comes to mascara anyway, so I would not buy this product again.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This mascara makes your lashes look very pretty. The Lash blast fusion helps separate and elongate your lashes while helping them look fanned out! It’s very pretty! The formula stays on all day until you go to clean it off. My only deal is it doesn’t cost the lashes so they look,thick and full instead they look thin and hardly there. It is affordable but I will not be buying again nor would I recommend this mascara!
Sara Q.
This is my go to mascara! I find that most mascaras make my eyelashes look excessively long or full, but this mascara doesn't! It does a great job of enhancing my natural lashes and makes them look a bit fuller and longer. If you like a more natural lash look but still want a bit of volume and length, I'd highly recommend this mascara!
ireena l.
Las Vegas
I need something to define my lashes. I naturally have long lashes already so I tried this mascara. This made my lashes speak. It made them look like I had on falsies when they are my own. Not to the extreme but very full and no clumps. I'd definitely use this again.
Sara C.
This has been my go to mascara forever! I have tried samples of expensive brands and they are nothing more special than covergirl!  I use this product daily and it lasts as long as I need it to.  This product also lasts me a few months before I have to buy a new packet.  I will definitely be buying this mascara again!
Janine A.
I love all of the lashblast mascaras. To be completely honest, I only notice a minimal increase in volume when compared to the original lashblast in the orange tube. I really love the formula as with all the others, and I think it is pretty interchangeable with the orange tube but I do thoroughly enjoy this mascara.
Alysia S.
Panorama City , CA
Bought this in brown for the days I wan't no makeup on my face EXCEPT mascara. So for when I want a natural lash look. And that's what i feel you get with this. A very natural mascara look. I found nothing special with this. But I imagine this is perfect for the young girls who are just starting to get into makeup, I'd buy another one of these for my 13 year old sister. It says in the description that it adds volume and length at the same time, but I don't find that. I find it only adds some volume. So if you're looking for big thick beautiful lashes (like i usually love!!!!) this isn't for you. But that is just my experience.
monica n.
Anytime I use this mascara I get compliments on my lashes. People are surprised when I say its Covergirl lash blast. I absolutely love the applicator, it is a plastic material which helps to keep lashes from clumping. I recommend this mascara to anyone and everyone.
Allison O.
I could not tell you how many compliments I get while wearing this mascara. My eyelashes look so long that they look fake! I have been using this product for over a year now and I absolutely love it. Affordable and easy to apply.
Diane N.
Dickinson, TX
Does this give more volume than the maybellion rocket mascara?
Sara M.
Debbie W.
Williamson, WV
Is it just me or does my CG Lash Blast Fusion mascara, along with other CG mascaras I've tried, dry out faster than before?