Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#58 in Mascara

Get 200% more volume and zero clumps in a water-resistant, no-clump mascara formula. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones for perfect lashes.

Reviews (1920)
Photos (109)
Emily C.
Emily C.
Quincy, CA

First off, I ADORE THIS MASCARA! I've tried tons of mascaras, and nothing has delivered quite like this has. I have thin, fairly long lashes, and normally I go for a volume boosting mascara, but those tend to make my lashes clump and just make a mess. So I tried this one, and it amazed me! I've had it for about two months, and it's still working perfectly, even after using it almost every day. I'm actually shocked at how much product is in the tube!

Okay so now to talk about what it did for my lashes:
1. My lashes look like false lashes. Seriously. Even my friends are commenting on it. Falsies by Mabeline didn't even do that for me.
2. No clumps. None.
3. Lasts ALL DAY LONG. (That's saying something, since I'm a waitress and it's normally fairly hot in the back of the restaurant. Plus it's summer here.)
4. Each of my lashes are separated and covered with mascara, but it's not a ton of product. It looks wispy and pretty and natural.
5. If I want a more dramatic look, I put a second coat on, and I'm done! I love the second coat because it actually gives an amazing amount of volume, without looking overdone.

I found my mascara!!!
Rosie G.
Rosie G.
Newnan

This is seriously the best mascara I've ever used. I don't even bother with high-end mascara anymore; this is the only mascara I will ever use for the rest of my life. Seriously. It's not even because it prevents clumps (which it totally does), but I already have naturally extremely long, full lashes (not trying to brag, it's just a fact) and this mascara made it look like I was wearing really good false eyelashes. I walked into my 9th grade lit class (last year when I first tried this mascara) and the girl that sat in front of me (who rarely talked to me; basically an aquaintance who used to be a friend) turned around and asked me if I was wearing false eyelashes. I've never even tried them before, and I was just wearing a bit of this mascara and she said "You're lucky, you have really long eyelashes. It's really not fair." Since then, I've always gotten compliments on my lashes and my eyes. You have to try this mascara. You won't want to use any other mascara ever again. I guarantee it.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.

If you want long natural looking lashes then this should be your go-to product. It goes on light enough in the beginning that it doesn't even look like I am wearing mascara, but there is a noticeable difference in length. It is decently buildable to the point where you have noticeable lashes without any clumps.If you want something very buildable then I wouldn't necessarily recommend this product unless you decide to use a more volumizing mascara on top - but if you're looking for a natural wispy look this is amazing. For my I tend to have a few mascaras on the go at a time just depending on the look I am going for that day. The other thing I love about this product is how easily it comes off. I personally don't wear waterproof mascara ever, but I still find mascara difficult to get off sometimes, or will leave my eyes looking like a racoon after attempting to take it off, but this one comes off right away leaving no residue which I love!
Krupa P.
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ

CHRISTINA G.
CHRISTINA G.
Ocala, FL

I originally bought this because I was looking for a dupe of Benefits Roller Lash but less expensive and waterproof. I tried this one since it looked like a similar brush, however the Covergirl one is a little bit longer, and the actual bristles are longer as well. It has a tendency to poke me if I get right up to my roots. It definitely lives up to it's name by not allowing for clumps, and part of this is that the brush is not very loaded with product. Unfortunately, this means it takes more coats to get a similar look to other mascaras. If you have to time for an extra coat, this mascara is worth it because it doesn't smudge on me until hour 12 or so. The benefit one smudges after 4 hours on me.
Bottom line, good mascara, but it takes a bit of work to get very full lashes.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Damon, TX

The reason I am giving only four stars is due to the water resistant quality.. or, rather, lack thereof. The mascara is sort of flaky and if I scratch or rub my eye it will come off and leave flecks below my eye, and it also does not last if I wear it swimming. I would prefer something a little more resilient, but I do love the way it makes my eyelashes look. If I am diligent about making sure I don't touch my eyes and if I don't plan on actually being in the water, the product is awesome. However, I originally bought it for its advertised water-resistance, so I feel a bit disappointed in that respect. All in all, I will probably end up buying it again just to wear, because I am able to wash it off with just my facial cleanser and it does look good.
Shakira M.
Shakira M.

It isn't my favorite and doesn't really work out for me. I've also
gotten clumps with this product which really was odd since clump crusher
was in the name. Now don't get me wrong I don't hate this mascara. I
personally don't think I will ever purchase this product again. I love the covergirl lashblast clump crusher, it is absolutely amazing. I
have small lashes so when i wear the covergirl lashblast i just add 3-4
coats of it and it doesnt clump together and best of all makes my
lashes look longer and natural, i love this product because i have green
eyes so when i wear this mascara my eyes look bigger even though they
aren't.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Lake Jackson, TX

I love this mascara! I was a skeptic turned believer after receiving this product to test. I have really weird eyelashes & literally everything clumps on me. The wands are always to big & smear product. This mascara is completely different than anything you've previously tried. We all love our cover girl & this mascara reminded me of that! I will not be paying for those outrageously expensive brands that simply don't work. This mascara goes on smooth & easy, does not, I repeat does not clump. It does dry quickly, but allows time for an adjustment. One coat also does the trick! Fabulous! I love my lashes!
Jocelyn V.
Jocelyn V.

I love the covergirl lashblast clump crusher, it is absolutely amazing. I have small lashes so when i wear the covergirl lashblast i just add 3-4 coats of it and it doesnt clump together and best of all makes my lashes look longer and natural, i love this product because i have green eyes so when i wear this mascara my eyes look bigger even though they aren't. I recommend you to use this product, i have used so many other mascaras but this is by far the best out there i have been using the Covergirl LashBlast Clump Crusher for 2 years now and my lashes never looked more fabulous.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Watkinsville, GA

This is my all time favorite mascara! It lengthens and darkens my lashes without any clumps, giving the appearance that they're false lashes. People comment on my lashes all the time now, asking what mascara I use or if they're fake or extensions. Just the other day a woman in a public restroom asked me what my secret was. This is the only mascara I will ever use again. The only downfall that I can find is that it's not completely waterproof, notice that it says "water resistant." This means that it'll last through a few tears and some sweat, but not sobbing or swimming.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA

So you can appply as many coats of mascara and it wont clump your eyelashes at all?
Justina M.
Justina M.
Richmond, KY

Is this product really as good as they say?
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
East Walpole, MA

What do you girls think of this mascara? Did it live up to it's name?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME

Don't you feel great when something like this works so good?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.

Does this clump up? And after a long day does it run down ??

Join Now