3 colors available

BY COVERGIRL #25 in Mascara

Get 200% more volume and zero clumps in a water-resistant, no-clump mascara formula. Features an innovative double-sided brush with lash-loading and clump-combing zones for perfect lashes.

Emily C.
Emily C.
Quincy, CA
Review for: Black Brown
First off, I ADORE THIS MASCARA! I've tried tons of mascaras, and nothing has delivered quite like this has. I have thin, fairly long lashes, and normally I go for a volume boosting mascara, but those tend to make my lashes clump and just make a mess. So I tried this one, and it amazed me! I've had it for about two months, and it's still working perfectly, even after using it almost every day. I'm actually shocked at how much product is in the tube!

Okay so now to talk about what it did for my lashes:
1. My lashes look like false lashes. Seriously. Even my friends are commenting on it. Falsies by Mabeline didn't even do that for me.
2. No clumps. None.
3. Lasts ALL DAY LONG. (That's saying something, since I'm a waitress and it's normally fairly hot in the back of the restaurant. Plus it's summer here.)
4. Each of my lashes are separated and covered with mascara, but it's not a ton of product. It looks wispy and pretty and natural.
5. If I want a more dramatic look, I put a second coat on, and I'm done! I love the second coat because it actually gives an amazing amount of volume, without looking overdone.

I found my mascara!!!
CHRISTINA G.
CHRISTINA G.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Black
I originally bought this because I was looking for a dupe of Benefits Roller Lash but less expensive and waterproof. I tried this one since it looked like a similar brush, however the Covergirl one is a little bit longer, and the actual bristles are longer as well. It has a tendency to poke me if I get right up to my roots. It definitely lives up to it's name by not allowing for clumps, and part of this is that the brush is not very loaded with product. Unfortunately, this means it takes more coats to get a similar look to other mascaras. If you have to time for an extra coat, this mascara is worth it because it doesn't smudge on me until hour 12 or so. The benefit one smudges after 4 hours on me.
Bottom line, good mascara, but it takes a bit of work to get very full lashes.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Damon, TX
The reason I am giving only four stars is due to the water resistant quality.. or, rather, lack thereof. The mascara is sort of flaky and if I scratch or rub my eye it will come off and leave flecks below my eye, and it also does not last if I wear it swimming. I would prefer something a little more resilient, but I do love the way it makes my eyelashes look. If I am diligent about making sure I don't touch my eyes and if I don't plan on actually being in the water, the product is awesome. However, I originally bought it for its advertised water-resistance, so I feel a bit disappointed in that respect. All in all, I will probably end up buying it again just to wear, because I am able to wash it off with just my facial cleanser and it does look good.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Lake Jackson, TX
I love this mascara! I was a skeptic turned believer after receiving this product to test. I have really weird eyelashes & literally everything clumps on me. The wands are always to big & smear product. This mascara is completely different than anything you've previously tried. We all love our cover girl & this mascara reminded me of that! I will not be paying for those outrageously expensive brands that simply don't work. This mascara goes on smooth & easy, does not, I repeat does not clump. It does dry quickly, but allows time for an adjustment. One coat also does the trick! Fabulous! I love my lashes!
Christine L.
Christine L.
Laguna Hills, CA
Review for: Very Black
I heard really great things about this mascara, and unfortunately it didn't work out for me. For reference, I have really straight, short eyelashes that don't hold a curl very well. This mascara did nothing for my eyelashes. I applied three to four coats of this stuff and it just looked like I tinted my eyelashes. And what's worse is that not even 3 minutes after curling my lashes and applying the mascara, my eyelashes were already wilting. It smudged like crazy for something that claims to be waterproof. I'm very disappointed by this product.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Gulfport , MS
Review for: Very Black
As far as living up to its name this product was great at "crushing" clumps. It was great at separating and volumizing my lashes. I did not lenghten my lashes but it does not make this claim so I don't mind that. This product is marketed as "water resistant" which I guess is different than "water proof" I would not reccommed wearing this when you know your lashes will get wet. I can say for sure that it does not survive "ugly crying". I still enjoy using it on a daily basis for work when the weather is not too bad.
Yackie V.
Yackie V.
LAREDO, TX
To me the Clump Crusher is one of the best drugstore mascaras you can find. Although the formula might clump a bit if you use too much, it doesn't look bad. Also it's long lasting and indeed water resistant. The first time I purchased it was about 3 years ago when I needed a waterproof/water resistant mascara for a beach trip and went for this one, I've been repurchasing it ever since. Also it holds the curl pretty well and lasts all day (at least on me it does). I would recommend everyone to give it a try.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
hernando, ms
Review for: Very Black
I've used this mascara for the past couple years and I love it! It doesn't clump (as the name implies) and adds great definition and length. I have pretty naturally curled lashes, and this mascara really helps them hold their shape. The water resistant works pretty well and is easy to remove at night, but if it gets wet and you rub it, it comes off (which I guess is why its not waterproof?). But I've gotten in a hot tub with this on and it didn't run! Definitely recommend and will continue to use!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
GREAT EYELINER! This is my favorite eyeliner of all time! It does a great job of giving me both volume and length, and if I layer it it gives me a false lash look. It also does help against clumping. It is a drier formula but that does not hurt the product. It is water resistant, not waterproof, so if you jump in the shower with it it might smear. I swear by this product and have gone through three tubes and have not found another mascara as good as this one. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Sofia V.
Sofia V.
This mascara lives up to it's name. I never get any clumps while using it and my lashes get very long and black. I have very light brown lashes in about medium length, with this mascara I get long black lashes with no clumps. The mascara doesn't really add volume or curl to your lashes so you'd have to pair it up with another mascara or an eyelash curler for that desired effect. Over-all I think this is a wonderful product that lives up to it's name and really gives you length.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
So you can appply as many coats of mascara and it wont clump your eyelashes at all?
Justina M.
Justina M.
Richmond, KY
Is this product really as good as they say?
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
East Walpole, MA
What do you girls think of this mascara? Did it live up to it's name?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you feel great when something like this works so good?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Does this clump up? And after a long day does it run down ??