BeautyEyeMascaraCOVERGIRL
LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara

COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara

Bold, intense volume meets the biggest brush ever from CoverGirl, for a blast of lush, volumized lashes that last up to 24 Hours! LashBlast 24HR gives you bold, look at me lashes that will get you noticed around the clock! Bold, intense volume that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour! Big, bold, look-at-me lashes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

How is this mascara?
How well does it come off with eye makeup remover!
I wanna try a new masacara. My go to mascara right now is Lash Extension from astilla but I have been reading about this mascara that it's good is it really?
Start your review of COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara!
Product Highlights
...amazing. When they came out with this one I was so happy. It goes on easily, adds volume and length without clumping, and looks good all day with no smudging or magically disappearing. I get compliments all the time. I even interviewed with a woman once who asked me mid interview what mascara I used (swear I'm not kidding)! This stuff rocks!in reviews
I bought this mascara yesterday and love it! It is definitely long lasting, very lengthening and and a decent amount of volume. After a few coats I still had zero clumps. This did not smudge or smear onto my eyelids. Another perk is there isn't a strong odor. I've found that a lot of drugstore mascaras have a funny smell when I first open them. The only bad thing is the removal process. It just like taking a waterproof mascara off. It isn't terrible but just requires a little more work than a normal mascara (but worth it).in reviews
No flakes, no clumps, lengthens better than anything I've ever used before. I'll cry if they ever discontinue this!in reviews
Always leaving my lashes looking fuller and more noticeable and with the 24hr one it lasts all day but into the next day too because it's really hard to take off..but nothing a little makeup remover couldn't fix.in reviews
It lengthens my eye lashes and I find myself not having to apply a bunch of layers to get that full look which is always a plus!in reviews
Kate H.
Tarentum, PA
This mascara is the best bang for your buck. A quick curl with a lash curler and 2 coats of this stuff will give you thick, full lashes that last for hours. I used to deal with products that seemed to lose their hold after a few hours but this stuff lasts forever. It is hard to remove but that doesn't bother me. Awesome product!
Xanthe C.
Newnan, GA
This is literally the only mascara I will use. My eyelashes are straight and after I curl them and apply this mascara they stay curled all day and look flawless. I've been using it for 7 years.
tahina V.
Pembroke Pines , FL
this makes my eyelashes look so nice i use this product a lot like every day i bought it for little from my friend because it was too expensive it doesn't last long to me i would buy it again tho
Sabrina S.
Phoenix, Az
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara uploaded by Sabrina S.
This is absolutely one of my favorite mascaras ever! I've used over 5 tubes of this. This mascara is just on a whole different level. It's so pigmented and dark, it makes your eyelashes look full and dark! The wand of this mascara makes everything better, it's perfect and It's so easy to apply. The packaging is just great. This mascara is very affordable and it's amazing for its price. And the fact thats its a 24 hour waterproof mascara just tops it all. It lasts so long everytime I've tried it and it just stays on, even when I take a shower, it stays on and it does its job! I would defiantly recommend this mascara to anyone anytime.
Farhana B.
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara uploaded by Farhana B.
I love this COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara it’s amazing it stay so long COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara I love it also my sister use this mascara ❤️❤️❤️
Paula B.
Logan, UT
This is amazing long lasting and long lashes that can make your eyes look more beautiful bigger than usual I love it the darker the better the brush is bigger too easily faster way to put on mascara highly recommended...
Tara W.
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara uploaded by Tara W.
I’m not a fan of this mascara but 24 hours is no joke! Like this stuff is freakin water proof and it takes days to get off! This is my mascara for if I’m going to a funeral. Like I can cry and nothing is running down my face at all. It dries super quick and it’s super black! I definitely recommend if you like they day before makeup look lol. This mascara will give you BOLD lashes. COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara
Maria A.
New London, OH
The Covergirl LashBlast Mascara is one of my favorites from the drugstore. I like the style of the applicator. This mascara is also very black!
Logan A.
Nashville, TN
This mascara is made to LAST! Not only will it last for a full 24 hours (or more) without fallout or transferring, but I've also found that it's waterproof and will last through plenty of swims! It volumizes and separates lashes but doesn't give too much length so it still looks natural. My ONLY complaint is that it is extremely difficult to get off at the end of the day without almost pulling out your lashes and while using it I just got used to always having some left over on my lashes. I've since switched mascaras but I still go back to this when I need a waterproof look!
Michaela S.
Abilene, KS
I got this mascara and for me it is kind of a wetter mascaras than I normally use. It clumps my lashes if I'm not careful and is hard for me to apply without making a mess of my lashes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...