COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Alyssa M.
Medford, OR
I really enjoy this product. It lasts long like it should. It doesn't rub off when you touch it which is a BIG-BIG plus for most girls. I use it regularly and definitely think you should try it.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
This really stands up to its name and lasts a very long time. It give you a nice dark line and a lot of control over how you draw. I don't normally wear eyeliner but I found this one to be really good! It held up well all night at a party which is quite an accomplishment.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This Covergirl Lashblast 24 Hour Eyeliner does last, easy to apply. I did not have a hard time using it. I love how smooth and dark it applies to my eye lids. I use this product almost everyday.
Arichanah P.
Blacksburg, VA
I've tried several eyeliner products. I wasn't completely impressed by this brand because it was occassionally hard to make it come out. I would have to hold it so the tip was pointed downwards, for the ink to tend that way.
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
Use this product very often I love eye makeup and love using eyeliner. This eyeliner is easy to use goes on great and easy to hold and handle it reminds me of a marker when I use it and I love the way it makes your eyes pop!
Denis V.
I'm so lucky to have found this product, I ordered this off of Amazon and it's my absolute favorite product! It works so well and last really long I love felt tip eyeliner and this is by far my favorite it slides on super easily and the color is super dark and very nice, absolutely love this product
Lisa h.
Not a fan. I had a hard time getting it to look good. I ended up having to thick lines on my eyelids. I have brown eyes. The packaging is nice but I thought this was hard to use I wouldn't buy again. I don't recommend
Chelsea K.
Alliance, OH
Cover Girl is a brand that I find myself buying a lot. I love winged eyeliner, and any makeup artist knows that liquid eyeliner is a wings best friend. The Cover Girl Lash Blast 24 Hour Eyeliner is perfect because it has a thin point for perfect lines, and it stays on all night! I give it 5 stars.
Kathleen D.
Cortland, NY
One of the best eyeliners I've ever purchased. True to its value. Works better than pencil eyeliners. The fabric tip of the eyeliner helps with precision. I have green eyes and I love using the black eyeliner.
Jazmin M.
Glendale
Omg I love this product! It's a really great formula. I've bought this item twice. Bought it at CVS the second time at Walgreens. I compared this with my wet n wild eyeliner. I would definitely buy this again.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?