COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Rae A.
Des Moines, IA
Great, dark color! Goes on smoothly and looks like that of a more expensive brand. It doesn't last more than 4-6 hours in the same vivid color, but if you bring it with you it works well for quick touch ups.
Cate B.
This eyeliner doesn't last 24 hours, but it does have a nice deep color and applies nicely! I bought it at my local CVS, and I use this product about once a week I would say. I've tried many eyeliners but this is certainly not my favorite.
Anna R.
South Elgin, IL
I love this eyeliner because how easy it is to apply. It glides on so smooth and it's not smudgy or anything. It lasts long too. I don't know about 24 hours because I haven't worn it that long to test that.
Jessica P.
New Britain , CT
I tried this product and was not completely satisfied I initially was drawn to purchase it due to its small size and what seemed to be ease of use. But unfortunately I did not get the desired results of a nice thick black cat eye so I went back to my urban decay liquid eyeliner.
Bridgette O.
CoverGirl LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner is really bold and dark. I like it because it defines my eyelashes and makes them pop! I first starting using this when I saw it's a 24 hour eyeliner. It delivers its promised and does not smudge or need re-applying during the day. Just remove it during your nightly shower with soap and water.
Sophie L.
Fond du Lac, WI
By far my favorite eyeliner, I have been using it for a few years now, and have not found one I love more than this. Lately, it dries up too quick for me, which for $8 I expect to get way more use out of it than I do. I use the blackest black and have two of them and use almost daily. Must have eyeliner! too bad it dries out so fast
Gabriela S.
I love this product because of the long wearing power. I bought it at a local drugstore it had nice packaging wasn't all the pricey and compared to others it's better because it applies pigmented and stays on I would buy it again .
Elizabeth F.
Canovanas, PR
This product is the best for your eye. Durability is all crazy for me my eye line have wonderful coverage durability. In every moment. This pigment color is amazing favorite color is a black.your cat eye have wonderful appareanse
Emma H.
Lasts forever. I love this and it is very affordable. Makes wings very easy with a flick of the wrist. Very long lasting and nice packaging. It will last me all day and would defenitly but again.
Dana D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Long lasting. Pen-like applicator makes it easy to draw a great, EVEN winged eye. Only draw back is that I didn't think the color appeared as dark as I would like. However, it's worth it to be able to have clean, even eyeliner.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?