COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Melanie C.
Niagara Falls
SweAr by this eyeliner. Gives you a perfect wing every time. Thank you!!!!!!

Would like to try others
Pamela P.
Toronto
This eyeliner goes on as easy as can be. It makes my eyes pop. It does not smudge and lasts all day.
Stephanie B.
It really has long duration, it color is awesome and it quality is so great, I really enjoy using it
Bianca M.
Stays all day long. I don't even need to carry it with me. I use it in the morning and that's it.
Valentina G.
Es hermoso, pigmentado, mate, de larga duración. Los delineadores así son simplemente perfectos.
Crystal L.
St Catharines, ON
Works great and last forever! However when I tried to take it off it left me with raccoon eyes.
Ashlyn H.
Lethbridge , AB
Awesome opaque black liner, really easy to make sharp wings. can flake off if you have dry lids
Hazel A.
chihuahua cd.juarez
Es facinante de larga duración no tengo que retocarlo varias veces solo una vez y dura mucho
Amelia P.
Liner lasts all day without smudging and has very precise line. Would definitely recommend
Gabriella G.
i love this! really long lasting omg! It's perfect! best alternative! nothing to improve!!
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?

back