COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
Great for creating perfect wings! This eyeliner is extremely affordable and is also a great formula. Covergirl continues to make impressive products. This product will last you a long time. I highly recommend this liner.
Jada M.
Far Rockaway, NY
I was never really a fan of winged liner mainly because it takes so much time to get right but now that I've gotten better at it I started to look for a new good liner and this one just glides on and stays put all day
Alexis P.
Ames, IA
Covergirl is a great brand, which I buy most of my makeup from. The eyeliner last a long time and is the perfect shade of black. It also is a great price and worth spending the money. I would definitely buy it again.
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Cover girl liquid eyeliner is one of my favorites. This eyeliner can be worn for hours and there is no smudging at all. I am partial to the black eye liner. I have tried the brown but its not a deep brown like I prefer.
Libby V.
This eyeliner seems to be like all the rest I have tried, it works well the packaging is nice and easy to apply I have blue eyes and it didn't seem to look weird at all, I would recommend but just a warning that it doesn't last for a very long time
Savannah R.
Slidell, LA
I'm a liquid eyeliner type girl and I absolutely love this product, yes it may be drug store but it doesn't look like it on my eyelids! It's so easy to use and it looks beautiful! I always buy this product when I know I need liquid eyeliner in a dash!
amanda k.
This item is pretty good, but not perfect. My initial con was it was so hard to get the cap off.. But if you have a vice grip and can remove the cap its ok. You have to shake it a lot or it goes on with a watery appearance. When you apply it you have to wait for it to dry about 5 minutes. If not then when you apply shadow it will smear and come of in blotches. But if you don't mind the wait its worth it. Looks good once its applied, dried, and the rest of the makeup is on.
Micaela M.
Bulverde, TX
I love how long this eye liner lasts, and surprisingly enough I don't usually have to much difficulty getting it off when I use a make up wipe, but it is very long lasting and doesn't just come off when you touch your eye. I would recommend this to those who are make up savvy on a budget, because it does an amazing job and doesn't break the bank
Sadia S.
Herndon , VA
This Eyeliner stays on for really long and it's really easy to put on and the line comes out really good....and u don't have to dip it over and over so you should totally try this one out its Highly recommended
Madison V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This liner helps me keep my wings sharp all day. the pointed tip helps me get the precise angle i want and the consistency of the product is great. Quick drying so i don't have to worry about smudging it at all.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?

back