COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Katlin C.
This is an eyeliner that I didn't like at all . Dried out so so so fast ! And didn't have much pigment for me at all ,
Aleena J.
I really like this liquid eyeliner but I find that I can only get a few applications and it dries up really quickly.
Cindy V.
Douglas, AZ
Product smeared on my eyes. The color ran true and was great but smeared when I even touched it. Would not buy again.
Megan A.
Charleston, SC
Love this! This has been a staple of mine since I was like 18 and it's a trier and true product! I love covergirl!
Guayte V.
Dura y dura dura todo el dia y tu maquillaje no se riega ni se ve mal. Excelente! Me encanta lo recomiendo 100!!
Silvia R.
Me encanta porque puedo hacerme mi delineado sin ningún problema además de que me dura todo el día y no se riega
April K.
This is perfect for when you are going on a date with your spouse or your your going to the movies but dont cry
Cora R.
elliot lake, ON
Amy S.
Beausejour, MB
Love this product, was the first one I've bought as a liquid liner. Can't complain I really do love the color.
Izabel D.
Delineadod lindo até na embalagem, produto de otima qualidade, adoraria recebe-lo e avalia-lo, seria muito bom.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?