COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Dennise S.
It really stay in your eye for along time, and its easy to use, it is like a marker and its simple for girls that dont use eyeliner every day
Zahra G.
Amazing quality for its price! Extremely long wear. This is an amazing tip and application is amazingly smooth and fast! I adore this product
Helen R.
I totally recommend this product because it's very smooth and black. Also gives a very finish look if you want to do the famous "cat eye".
Shelby T.
Long lasting colour but the pen itself isn't the best quality. Personally I didn't enjoy application but once it was on it looked fantastic
Meagan S.
Chemainus, BC
This is my go-to eyeliner when I want a dark and sharp cat-eyed winged look. It goes on super easy and lasts without cracking or smudging.
Luisiany M.
cuesta un poco para quitarse pero me gusta ya que es liquido y es mas facil de usar que el lapiz en todo caso, facil de aplicar realmente
Emma H.
i love this eyeliner! it works really well and stays on throughout the day, it was my first time using it but i know i will use it more
Did not stay on for 24 hours, was not easy to apply and got everywhere because the tube exploded, it was not a good product at all.
Yamila R.
This eyeliner is the most beautiful thing I've seen in my life. My mother bought me one for my birthday and love, is very good.
Tammie D.
My mom bought me this eyeliner for my birthday, and i'm very happy, I love it! This eyeliner make me feel beauty all the time.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?