COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Maddy P.
I usually enjoy cover girl products but this eyeliner was a huge disappointment. The product just didn't last! Dried out so fast and didn't go on nicely.
Ana A.
For me an eyeliner in a women's bag is necessary, you cannot gou ot from your house without it, and this eyeliner from covergirls is like god in eyeliner
Jennifer Paola S.
Lima
el pincel es espectacular en especial para mi que me encantan este tipo de delineadores, ayuda a que mi mirada sea mas fija y el color es espectacular
Anna S.
I honestly love this product it's my favorite it's my eye colour is greenish brown it's Better then other products out there It lasts for a while
Cassieus T.
Kentville, NS
Review for: Enduring Black more...
I absolutely love this product it goes in smoothly and comes of nicely this product is great if you want a sleek cat eye look or any eyeliner look
Veronica L.
Me encanta este delineador de ojos, porque esta super pigmentado, para un delineado perfecto, la punta esta super delgadita para un mejor acabado.
Angie V.
I love this one about the pencil, beachside is more easy to use it and to make the perfect line! I liked so much! And yes! It stay for the day!!
Neian O.
This is a life saver! I definitely loved using it because it made me feel assured I wouldn't have to redo my eyeliner halfway throughout the day!
Alexandra Z.
I love it, i love it, i love it, i love it, i love it, i love it, i love it, i love it, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEE THIS EYELINER, I LOVEE IT SOO MUCH.
Carla S.
Es muy lindo me gusta mucho dura 24 horas y eso me gusta su aplicador también es muy bueno en si el producto es súper bueno para mis necesidades
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?

back