COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Alis C.
Amazing, the best I've used in ages. It really covers all my eye and it lasts the whole day. Even if I had to sleep at my friend's home, I would wake up and the eyeliner would be perfect still.
Jeanclaire M.
Cebu City, Cebu
I'm not the eyeliner type of girl. I only wear liners when I feel like it. And I think so far, this is the best liner I've ever used. I feel so comfortable to use this and I feel like my liner is always on point. And it stays all day on my oily face which is a plus for me.
Gabriela R.
Super easy to use and the color is amazing and stays all day really, but the only bad thing is that sometimes when I open my makeup bag the cap is open so it ends up drying faster than it should
Beatriz R.
Se vai estar um dia ou noite toda fora este produto vai durar todo esse tempo. é perfeito! está acessível a todos pois o seu preço não podia ser melhor. é um produto que não é difícil de encontrar e para quem tem olhos castanhos, como eu, recommendo bastante!
Jerika S.
Caguas
This product charm me. It is durable and has good pigmentation. I was not ran at night when I left party where sweat a lot. I recommend it for people who use contact lenses. toralmente is perfect for parties or that're exposed to drastic temperature changes.
Jaime B.
parkersburg, West Virginia
I absolutely love this eyeliner. I have had trouble in the past with liquid eyeliners. whether the didn't dry quickly enough and caused smudging, or they ran throughout the day. this eyeliner dries quickly and stays in place all day. I highly recommend this!
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
So easy to make a winged eye with this pen. I only have black but the color is very pigmented and it stays dark for a whole day and it hasnt smudged on me after it sets
Christina C.
Amazing liquid liner. Point tip applicator allows for precision. Powerful stay that lasts throughout the day. Easy to use and grip in your hands. Great for creating a precise wing. This is one I reach for over and over and will continue to purchase
Molly P.
This product is very good as it is very precise and easy to get a nice and elegant wing, however I do find that when I wear this for long periods of time it does leak and slide a bit down my face I do not hate this product but I do not love it either
Khawl L.
Queensland, QLD
This eyeliner has a really thin end which is great and makes it easier to use :) not like some other eyeliner has fat end which is really hard to work with :x i would really recommended this covergirl lash blast 24 hour eyeliner and 5 stars !! <3
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?