COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Rocio B.
Portland, OR
Great carry out on the go eye liner. Owned it ones before it's great. Loved!
Chloe B.
Phil Campbell, AL
Comes out a little liquid-y. A lot of excess comes out during application.
Lovely P.
San pablo, CA
This is one of my favorit eyeliner, i have 2 of these! It's easy to wing it
Kelsey D.
Fort Worth, TX
Love lashblast. it works wonders on your eyeliners and its very affordable.
Mary K.
Midland, OH
Use daily... One of my favorites
Mikayla S.
Brisbane
Review for: Enduring Black more...
It was very helpful I would do anything to review this again, please re send me this and I’ll review it’s just an amazing product It really brings out your eyes to I would recommend this for people that wanna look like they are wide awake.
Ivannys M.
For me is so hard get an eye cat line! But this kind of eyeliners really help. I have green eyes and i love how i look whit this. I bought this twice and definitly going to buy other, just use this in the weekends and not need that you retouch this part of your makeup.
Yanelis S.
Juana Diaz, PR
I like it a lot because I have a little drooping eyelid and it helps me to become cat line super fast and not very thick it lasts the whole day is very good And very easy. I highly recommend it to people who have the same problem as me that the eyelid is down
Verna S.
Edmonton, Alberta
This eyeliner is great stuff! I have a hard time keeping eyeliner on my eyes because they leak all the time so this one is great and not to expensive either! I'm always looking for something better! I would definitely recommend it to others! My eyes tend to react to some products sometimes! Very sensitive eyes! Thx
Sasha I.
Thornhill, ON
This eyeliner works really well for me! I apply it early in the morning before I start my day, and it lasts me well throughout the entire day. There are no issues with smudging or smearing. It comes off very easily with eye make-up remover. I would highly recommend this product!
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?