COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Yexi C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
This is the only product I use, it doesn't smudge and it goes on smooth, I love it
Maggie U.
Joplin
My absolute go to eyeliner.
Amazing color and long lasting wear.
Goes on perfectly.
Maria M.
I like this eyeliner it last 24 hours. I like how it look and it not hard to apply.
Rabia
Edison, NJ
Great eyeliner! Cheap and affordable :) def buy it from target where it's cheaper!
Heather M.
I Absolutely Love This Product It Lasts All Day And Never Fades Away Or Rubs Off!!
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
Perfect use for the top eyelid. A perfect point for use on a wing eye. Last all day
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Omg lo necesito en mi vida, es necesario para mi makeup diario aparte dura 24 hrs 💄
Sara K.
Broken Arrow, OK
This eyeliner is super affordable and PERFECT for making that winged eye look. :)
Jasmine D.
Nice color
Not too expensive
Ashlee H.
Atwater, OH
I love this it stays on all day and gives a bold look ! I definitely recommend ☺️
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?