COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Emily M.
Sidney, KY
It's a really good product and the color is gorgeous. It stays on a long time as well!
Jane L.
Vernon Hills, IL
I really like this product. It stay on your eyes really long time and it look fabulous.
Mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
De este me gusta la punta
Delgada y fina que tiene para aser un
Gran deluniado perfecto
Yesenia A.
Really amazing! Makes my eyeliner much more on point and doesn't leave anything behind.
Keara S.
Great product. It is very easy to use and doesn't take up a lot of space in my purse!
Alecia M.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the brown color! Goes on smoothly and lasts all day without smudging or fading.
Sirena T.
Gardner
Its a lot better than crayon eyeliner because its easy to apply and it doesn't smudge
Katherine V.
bucyrus, OH
This eye liner drives me crazy. the felt tip dries out too quickly and then it frays.
Lania h.
I love using this covergirl lash blast the fact that it's 2t hours is really awesome.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
Perfect use for the top eyelid. A perfect point for use on a wing eye. Last all day
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?

back