COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
This eyeliner is perfect for cat eye! it has a perfect point, and glides on very smooth!
Marlea M.
Napoleon, OH
By far one of my favorite eye liners! It's easy to apply and goes on smooth and straight.
Dorcar C.
Winter Park, FL
I love it and came out easy with my cleaning cream.It last my whole day and it look fresh
Ally B.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this! Easy to get a solid point when trying to achieve a cat eye. Stays on all day!
Madison M.
Stayed through out the day. Wasn't as black as I wanted a bit sheer but it was build able
Rachel M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ughhh such a good products! Lasts seriously forever and gives you the absolute best color
stephanie m.
Buffalo, NY
Love cover girl eyeliner! Put it on in the morning and it stays put all day, no smudging
Shanya M.
Lincoln
This is the best.I can't wear this as long as I want and it comes off every every easily.
I love this it really lasts all day while I'm working I have o problems with this at all
penny s.
Pineville, KY
Very easy to apply! This never smears or clumps up. Cover girl always has great prices :)
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?

back