COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Mallissa N.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this it makes it easy to apply on my eyes last all day like the way it applys to my eyes
Khristina H.
Chesterfield, MI
Great its easy to use and it just glides on. Plus it last a long time. I dont have to reapply
Carmen W.
Austin, TX
This eyeliner lasts all day! I love to where eyeliner and mascara so this was heaven for me.
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
I loved this eyeliner it's very pigmented and the pen works good to draw on winged eye liner.
Rayeil R.
Los Angeles
I LOVE COVERGIRL EYELINER, IT'S HONESTLY AMAZING AND FITS EXACTLY WHAT I LIKE. it's so cool.
Zafiro I.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this, I used to use it everyday. it goes on smoothly and the color is great
michelle n.
Schererville, IN
Great eyeliner stays on for a long time and really makes your eyes pop when applied right.
Jade C.
Great product. I've went through a lot of them. Works like it should, and it's affordable.
Amber F.
I like the tip on this eyeliner. That mixed with the handle makes for an easy application.
Janie K.
Morehead, KY
I found this one to be to wet when trying to apply. I have trouble using the liquid liners.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?