COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Sammy M.
I like this eyeliner last a long time without fading or rubbing off. Not bad for drugstore brand,
I go to work Monday to Friday an I always wear the same eye liner every day an it goes perfect ❤️
felicia m.
Springfield, OR
I got this in one of my Epsie bags and it worked OK I can't remember if the dried out fast or not
Tracey M.
Palmview, TX
Omg i love this product!!! It is easy to use no need of having to dip the brush into a container!
Tina J.
Lansdale, PA
It's the best and I love it and it's the only one I use. I really like it. I won't stop using it
Paige C.
Midvale, UT
When I do wear eyeliner, I will use this. Absolutely amazing. But I'm not a big fan of eyeliner.
Amber K.
Valdosta, GA
I love this eyeliner and the crisp clean lines it produces. Definitely my go to for winged eyes!
laura h.
Amityville, NY
love this product , it last til you take it off with make up remover. great if you are outdoors
Samantha R.
Denton, TX
This product works wonders. It truely stays on for more than 24hours. It is also easy to apply.
Emma F.
Love this . have gone through bottles of it. Would defnately buy again. Fife stars. Great gift.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?