COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Cindy C.
Lake Charles , LA
I love the tip of this eyeliner. It allows a flawless application and lasts all day without smudging.
Morgan G.
Used this for prom. Personally I believe it was a very good buy. Stayed on all night and didn't run!
sharon d.
Folsom, LA
Hated this. It didn't last 8 hours, much less 24! I like this brand but not this particular product.
Kim G.
This is a great product. It really does last all day. It is great and it doesn't irritate my eyes.
Autumn B.
Carterville, MO
Lasts all day! And goes on smooth! Perfect for everyday wear and when I'm wanting a full face look.
Karla R.
Doral, FL
Amazing, I love the way that it is, really easy to use and I can't remove it easily so it's a deal
Jennifer C.
So amazing last longer then others I have tried and so easy to put on really completes my make-up.
Queyshalian D.
3413 West 10th Street Chester, PA
This is a good product from covergirl I like the way it makes my eyeline look in me I like it alot.
Amber K.
Lakeland, GA
I love this eyeliner and the crisp clean lines it produces. Definitely my go to for winged eyes!
Sammy M.
I like this eyeliner last a long time without fading or rubbing off. Not bad for drugstore brand,
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?

back