COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Michelle P.
New York
Did not last the day - definitely ran slightly but I have watery eyes. Application was precise, however.
Colette K.
Lasts a long time but the application can be difficult. The brush was thicker and darker than I thought.
Kelli C.
Bluefield, VA
This is my go to eyeliner when I'm in a hurry because it's so easy to use and one swipe and it's done.
Tishema A.
This eyeliner is great for any occasion. And for any one who may not be a make up person. Last all day.
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ
I like to use this one cause it's like a paint brush glides on and goes in perfect and wings out great.
Brittney P.
Lake Charles, LA
This eyeliner actually lasts a full 24 hours or more. Waterproof and smudge proof. The best out there.
Summer R.
Great eyeliner if you know how to apply it correctly lol stays most of the day and is not messy at all.
Lizzy W.
Love this product! stays on forever and looks good the whole time. I highly suggest using this product.
Jennifer Y.
Port Huron, MI
Last long time and don't smudge. There are times i don't need to put it on the next day. Love this item.
Briana H.
Manistique, MI
Wish they came in a larger version. An okay product but not my favorite liner. Seems hard when it dries
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?

back