COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Nicole R.
Deland, FL
Covergirl was one of the first cosmetics brands that I was ever exposed to. I've been a fan for years and this liner definitely does not disappoint. This liner pretty much does everything it says it does. It is easy to apply, and stands up to even the toughest of conditions!
Victoria A.
Lexington, KY
I'm not a large fan of liquid liners bc of how quickly they dry out and how messy they can be but this product would be nice for someone with a steady hand. Definitely stays on for a good amount of time! Works well to get the lines on point! Honestly, not my first choice in liner though.
May N.
Shirley, NY
this eyeliner is great because it's very easy to control the pen since it has a felt tip. It's waterproof so it won't run, smudge or transfer on your eyes. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't live up to its name. It doesn't have the staying power that I would had liked it to be because after a few hours it would flake out on me. I'm not sure if I would repurchase this again but if there aren't any other options for me to go to. Then this will do.
Rebecca H.
Lowell, MA
I wear my makeup only to look decent at work because I'm in the public eye (military) and this stuff is quick to put on, lasts all day, and when I want it to come off with some makeup remover, it does. No need to buy some special extra product to take it off
Jessica R.
Denton, TX
I had quite the night when I first bought this tube of a liner. I mean, it was a hot night too, like, I've got frizzy hair and me straightened it before we went out, and the humidity just KILLED it. SO I knew my face was just gonna be all wet and sweaty, and I didn't want my makeup to start dripping off my face looking like a bad 1980s rubber horror flick. anyway, this eyeliner stayed on all night and outlasted my hair!
Shariesse N.
Farmington, NM
I am not a pro with eyeliner, in fact I don't wear it all day everyday. I had to play with this for over an hour, and after I got what I want done with it. I put a bit of black eye makeup over it, I guess to set it. It's always out of habit. But it does last all day. It comes off easily with coconut oil.
Josephine S.
I used to really like this liquid eyeliner, and still do, but I find that I can only get a few applications until it dries up or goes empty. I have to shake it to get the color on the pen. Once you use it a few times and apply it to your eyes, you notice streaking and have to keep going over it to reapply it. Overall, it is a nice felt tip liner that is true to color a few times, stays put all day and has nice pigmentation.
Madeline S.
Dallas, TX
This felt tip liner had amazing color, it went on smooth for the first few uses, but the shape of the handle made it hard for me to get a good wing. I bought this at walmart and i unfortunately wont be buying again, however it is a good liner so give it a try! It might be the perfect handle for you.
Candice G.
Springfield, MO
Firstly, I'm not so crazy about the packaging. Getting that out of the way, I feel like overall, this is a good product. It can smudge easily if you rub your eyes. I have found a cheaper eyeliner that I like just as much though, if not more. With that being said, I probably would not buy this again.
Ashlynne m.
This is probably my favorite eyeliner to buy!!! It's not too expensive I think I paid $3 or so for mind? Buy the wear is amazing!!! It lasts long and I don't worry about it coming off until I take it off! Definitely a good value!
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?