COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Ashley H.
I love this product! I applied it with ease and it did not smudge at all! I highly recommend this product!
Andrea G.
Phoenix, AZ
Light weight.... Love the pen.... Easy put on great for cat eyes .... Lasts long...... Take mine everywhere
Lauren S.
Millville, NJ
Really like this one Glides on beautifully also all day coverage and color is amazing it's a any day liner
brittany r.
Belleville, IL
Really like this eyeliner. Stays on a long time and very easy to use. I like using it to wing my eye liner
Emily G.
I love this product. It stays on all day and gives me the look that I love. I would highly recommend this.
Katina L.
Eyeliner is my all time favorite. I can never go anywhere without wearing eyeliner honestly. I feel naked.
Lupe A.
This product lasts long. Easy to use and drys fast. I use this almost everyday pr at least 3 times a week.
prisilia p.
Lo amooo sin duda me encanta es dura la punta y es genial el delineado yo amo un hermoso delineado de gato
Cinthia L.
Wichita, KS
Wonderful eyeliner 😊 it's one of my favorite ones and it's also cheap and easy to find at the drug stores.
Kimberly F.
Bulan, KY
Covergirl has been my go to make up. i love just regular eye liner pencils, jet black eye liner pencils.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?