COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Dawn T.
Wilmington, IL
It does last. I have oily/dry skin so most makeup wears off after awhile. This I did not look like a raccoon.
Kristine I.
Received this item in a voxbox and I use it on my top lid with oily eyelids it stays all day. Will buy again!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I keep this in my purse! It's easy to apply and compact so it fits in all my clutches and even in my wallet!
Carmen C.
Clearwater, FL
Cover girl is always a good product. I use this when I go out. It makes me feel fav!! I am definitely a fan.
Betsa R.
Cedartown, GA
Great color, good texture on face, and fun to use . Easy to store and great product. Use on my everyday life.
Raychel I.
Beaverton, OR
I didn't care too much for this. It cakes on your eye line. It got the job done but I wouldn't buy it again.
Christine B.
Sierra Vista
Love this stuff helps me make my lines super perfect and last all night! Even in the Arizona heat. I love it.
Emma D.
I had this eyeliner and I did not like the results. I sent it back after a week because i was not pleased.
sheyla c.
san ysidro
This eyeliner is just amazing it gets my winged eyeliner perfectly no need to rub it off or redo any wings
brittany r.
Belleville, IL
Really like this eyeliner. Stays on a long time and very easy to use. I like using it to wing my eye liner
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?

back