COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
edenesis p.
Delineo mis ojos con este lashblast 24 hour eyeliner, y es increíble lo recomiendo cien porciento... I love...
Emma B.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Stays on for a long amount of time, blacker than black. Love the color, and the size of the bottle it comes in
Sonja H.
Salem, OR
Love this...fine or thick lines. Long wear and doesn't smudge! Highly recommend. It goes on smooth and precise
Alicia L.
Elkridge, MD
Not easy to use and drys out and flakes. I Wong buy this again. Not happy with it. Also the packing made a mess
Katie M.
Clermont, FL
I love this. It's so easy to put on. It stays on almost the whole day and doesn't smear and it's just wonderful
Kelly F.
Definitely did not last 24hours awful do not buy again not worth the money for your on eyes do not buy it again
Kelly S.
Kansas City, MO
When first used it smears a little so you have to let it dry for a minute. Setting spray pairs great with this.
Kristine I.
Received this item in a voxbox and I use it on my top lid with oily eyelids it stays all day. Will buy again!
Christine B.
Sierra Vista
Love this stuff helps me make my lines super perfect and last all night! Even in the Arizona heat. I love it.
Raychel I.
Beaverton, OR
I didn't care too much for this. It cakes on your eye line. It got the job done but I wouldn't buy it again.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?