COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Jessica n.
I really love this product and how loyal it is to what it says it do having the liner on for 24hrs dope j love it
Ariana A.
Coventry, RI
Easy to wing out eyeliner which is important for me, it wears all day long without smudging or needing touch ups.
Jayne B.
MASSILLON
Love the lash blast mascara. very hard for me to find a mascara i really like too because i have shorter lashes.
Jessica C.
Glides on beautifuly. Easy to do winged eyeliner quick. Super quick when in a rush barely ever make any mistakes.
Natalia J.
Angoon, AK
I love how thin this one goes on my eyes. I don't like the ones with thick tops. I only use black no other colors
Susan K.
Loved the color and ease of application! I felt like it dries out after a couple hours. And feels stiff and caky.
Jacinda P.
Saint Paul, MN
Great, classic felt tip application and beautiful results, but this smudged a lot on my eyes even after it dried.
tierra s.
District Heights, MD
I use this to make a wing when I go out and it doesn't mess up. It is 24 hours and it's bold black which I like.
Morgan A.
Eyeliner is one of my favorite makeup products. It is one of the easiest to use and I love the covergirl brand.
edenesis p.
Delineo mis ojos con este lashblast 24 hour eyeliner, y es increíble lo recomiendo cien porciento... I love...
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?

back