COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
This is perfect for when I am running errands all day and don't have to worry about if my eyeliner is looking funky.
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
This eyeliner truly lives up to its name!!! it lasts as long as you need it too. it doesn't smudge and it looks crisp
Brooke M.
Tacoma, WA
Great for the no smudge all day liner. It lasts all day and is easy to apply. Prefect for that precise cat eye look!
Taylor B.
Minot Afb, ND
For a woman who jus really started using makeup, this is a great product. It lasts, its bold, and its easy to apply.
Cynthia B.
Gonzales
Best eyeliner I have come across!!!! Long lasting doesn't come off when crying or sweating!!! Keep that perfect look
Barbra C.
Rio Hondo, TX
This is my favorite of all eyeliner easy to put on think black line also has variety of colors at a very great price
Melissa S.
Leola, PA
Although very dark, easy to apply, and long-wearing, this eyeliner dries out very quickly once you open the package.
DeeDee C.
Cottage Grove, MN
This product does not dry out like other products I've tired. I really like it. Smooth soplication and easy removal.
member-684e9
I am not great at putting eyeliner on but this has made it so easy. Able to get smooth lines with very little effort.
Rebecka S.
Bluefield, VA
Love this eyeliner! The flexible felt tip is perfect for wings...I own in brown and will purchase in other colors.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?