COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Mabel C.
West Covina, CA
Goes on dark, and thin just like i like it. It stays on all day and it doesn't smear. I will most definitely buy again :)
Melanie L.
Enumclaw, WA
This eyeliner stays on. It really makes your eyes pop. It goes on really easily too. There are a variety of colors also.
Sheng T.
Saint Paul, MN
helps with my eyeliner better and i can just shake it every time i need to get more out of it . its pricey but worth it .
Elizabeth B.
Ironwood, MI
Easy to put on, it stays on as promised, doesn't smudge once dry, easy enough to get off with makeup remover or baby oil.
ashley r.
Astoria, OR
Just bought and absolutely love doesn't smear and lasts for hours! I love how its so small and fits right in my pocket :)
Esmeralda M.
Bridgeton, NJ
The fine tip is great to apply a fine line fast and easy. It really lasts long not 24 hours but its a great eye liner.
Sarah K.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like the persicion you can get with this eyeliner! It is one of my go tops, however it does dry out quickly..
Lauren T.
Troutdale, OR
I like this product! It gets the job done but it's not necessary my favorite eyeliner! But I would recommend trying it!
Kaylene K.
This is easy to use. It does not dry out quickly and gives very precise lines which can be difficult to get sometimes!
Janice F.
Elyria, OH
GREAT Product!!! Lasts all day without having to touch it up. Great color, very pigmented. This is my go to eye liner.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?