COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Sierra B.
Boise, ID

Charlotte G.
Jacksonville, FL
Oh my gosh.. I bought this right after it was released because I was so excited for it. This was by far the most disappointing purchase ever. I only got two good uses out of it and then the product wouldn't come out anymore! Thinking I got a dud, I bought another and the same thing happened. It works really really well for the first couple times, but after that, it's a total waste :(
Natalie L.
Tempe, AZ
I'm not a big liquid eye liner person for I have the most unsteady hands but when I do wear it, I reach for this one. I find the smaller packaging makes it easier for me to control the liner and create the line and look I want. And of course the 24 hour wear is perfect for me because I'm always on the go and touch ups are something I don't have to worry about.
Katie W.
Saint Augustine, FL
I am so totally in love with this product. I use the 800 color (a dark black), and it creates the perfect liquid eyeliner wings. Some great features of this product are it's compact design (perfect for on the go and for throwing in your purse), it's long lasting formula (after 8 hours of work it still looks flawless), it's easy (glides right on without any effort), and it comes in beautifully pigmented shades (I typically use the black mentioned before but they're dark brown is also beautiful). It's my go to liner now, and I can't rave enough about this product.
Kayla C.
I wouldn't be caught dead not wearing eyeliner. This is my go to eyeliner because it stays on, doesn't smudge, and is waterproof. And with me being a cry baby when it comes to movies I need it!
Jamie C.
Sikeston, MO
I only wear liquid eyeliner and it is hard to find one that I actually like! This eyeliner goes on smooth & is easy to put on!. It drys fast so no smudges when you blink & have to start over! It is not expensive & easy to find at you local stores. I Love this eyeliner and would definitely recommend it to liquid eyeliner lovers!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
For a drug store liquid liner this is an awesome liner I love that it has the felt tip applicator like a felt tip pen which makes application super easy. I recommend this eyeliner for anyone who wants to use liquid liner especially someone inexperienced with liquid liner this is super easy to use!
Laura M.
Wilkesboro, NC
I love this eyeliner. In fact, this was my first liquid eyeliner ! So the ease of lining my eyes were so smooth, I knew this would be a huge staple in my purse and in my everyday makeup routine! :) Although mistakes can be made and it doesn't comes off without smudges. Also, it didn't really backits words on being 24/7 lasting wear but it did last me the whole school day. Better than a few hours right!
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
I received this as a gift this year, on my birthday. While I was excited to try it, I most likely will not but it. The color looked great, but it smeared alot. I not a huge fan of the tip. It did not last 24 hours, unless you count the smearing and wearing off. I would not recommend for long periods of time...
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
I'm not a big fan of liquid liners but I appreciate this one. Application is easy, even for a beginner. The formula is great and very long lasting. And black is very very black. It is deep and rich. Its not waterproof but for the most part it stays put. Just don't go swimming lol.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?