COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Erica J.
Richmond, VA
I have slanted eyes so this pencil is great. I always wear a cat/winged eye line and tjis product is small n easy to maneuver
Tiffany A.
Phoenix, AZ
Doesn't last as long as it claims to. But very good product for the price you pay. Have a strong pigment and a lot of colors
Sterling G.
Richlands, NC
One of the best long lasting eyeliners I have tried! Doesn't smudge or run regardless of the level of activity or weather...
Reesa M.
Nampa, ID
This eyeliner is easy to apply, and stays on without smudging. The color is great. It also washes off with face wash easily.
Dora G.
Pasadena, TX
This product was a little lighter than I would have expected. Application isn't as great either but staying power is great.
Nathalia G.
Silver spring , MD
Me gusta por que no se me cae mi ni se me riega el maquillaje, queda intacto y lindo te hace tener una mirada muy expresiva
Jess B.
Elgin
It doesn't set very well. It tends to dry out before you finish a clean line. Makes it difficult to use for a winged look.
Jessica A.
Berwyn, IL
A eyeliner that's lasts all day and doesn't smudge. The downfall if I have to be very careful to not get the line to thick
Kayla F.
Leesburg, VA
Very precise, and easy to apply and be neat. Also very dark and bold, and LASTS a long time without having to reapply a lot
Cameron S.
Converse, TX
This product is great for a night out or if you're going to a dance or dressing to impress. I like that it lasts 24 hours.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?