COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Shannan S.
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner, this is my go to and probably wouldn't change. it goes on so smooth and easy and lasts.
Michele G.
Very weird feeling product to hold and use. Eyeliner is black and works well but the shape of the product makes it hard to hold
Samantha G.
I like this eyeliner because I like how the Wand and it gives me a perfect winged look and I like the matte black color of this
I have used this a few times but it does smudge easily, wouldn't recommend use during summer or out where you would be sweating
Natalie S.
This would defiantly be my go to mascara. It doesn't clump, it applies evenly and I believe it really does add a lot of volume.
Ginarichard T.
San Antonio, TX
Love that it does not smudge or wear quick. No shadows or smudges under my eyes can last quite a long time and love the colors.
Samantha V.
I love felt tip eyeliners because it is so easy to create the perfect wing! I like gel liners, but this product is my backup!
samantha u.
Grandview, WA
Great Product! Lasts me all day! I hate eyeliners that chip off easily and this ones is smooth and stays until I take it off.
Erica J.
Richmond, VA
I have slanted eyes so this pencil is great. I always wear a cat/winged eye line and tjis product is small n easy to maneuver
Reesa M.
Nampa, ID
This eyeliner is easy to apply, and stays on without smudging. The color is great. It also washes off with face wash easily.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?

back