COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Alexandra B.
Medley, FL
It makes the eyeliner easier for 1000... Its absolutely useable and good quality. It can be there for hours, totally recommend it.
Casey D.
Lawrenceburg , KY
I found the product too runny and hard to apply. I also found that it did not last as long as expected before it started to smudge.
Cheri V.
Winston, OR
Works best but don't really know if it's 24 hour as I don't start my makeup 24 hours. Applies smoothly and color is good and dark!
Luz H.
This is a great eyeliner!!! it last long time it is easy to apply it, the package make it easier to do it, it is really pigmented.
Golda N.
Frederick, MD
It has a nice precise tip and a good color payout. The thick shape can be a little difficult to control but it is a quality liner
Krista H.
New Carrollton, MD
I have this eyeliner in brown and I love it. It stays on a long time and is very dark. I'll definitely continue to purchase it.
Temika J.
Macon, GA
I like this product because it last for 24 hour and it doesn't smudge. I have small eyes and the product makes them look bigger.
Jessica Y.
Wilmington, DE
This eyeliner is the best. It stays on for so long and it stays the way I put it on. It is very bold and is great for a cat eye.
Jessamie G.
San Bernardino, CA
Nice felt tip, with great coverage and a smooth line. Wears well and lasts all day. Nice black color great for that cat eye look
Andrea S.
This is a great eyeliner to use! it goes on wonderfully and is easy to take off. I always get complements on my winged eyeliner.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?