COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Ranya K.
High Point, NC
This is the best eyelinear i use it everday and its perfect it stays there all day i don't have to wottry about it smogging or anything.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY
Goes on smooth, easy to apply and lasts a long time. I use this pretty often but not a daily basis. I would definitely keep buying it.
Shannon M.
Fort Worth, TX
Color stays on all day with no smudges.Apply in the morning and your set for the day.I would advise anyone to purchase this product.
Katelyn C.
Coker, AL
This eyeliner is a must have!!! It applies so smoothly and is worth every penny.. I can't go without it!! It is also very affordable
Emm F.
Amazing coverage. Long lasting. Great colour. Doesn't flake off. Didn't cause a reaction to my skin or face like other products have.
Lizett W.
Indianapolis, IN
I just loved ir since the first time, eyeliner is always in my make up bag, and I will definitely buy more of this fabolous product.
Gracie J.
Pharr, TX
This eyeliner is amazing super black and I like that it stays on it was my first time using it and I was just amazed how great it was
Nora G.
Kevil, KY
This goes on easy and blends well, however over time it doesn't stay true to color. My black ends up looking blue after a few hours.
Laura J.
Medley, FL
I love practically everything from CoverGirl. This eyeliner is really nice. It is very easy to put on and it does not get too messy.
Angela V.
Central Lake
Eyeliner for the most part stays put, does smudge after a few hours of wear, have to reapply occasionally all in all a good eyeliner
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?