COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Lajeanna A.
Harrison Michigan
This product goes on smooth and stays on forever. Some start to fade after a few hours but this ine keeps its color and stays on your eyes.
Rebecca B.
Menomonie, WI
I love this eyeliner! It stays on all day and is a great liquid eyeliner! I wold highly recommend it, it is easy to use and looks great!
Leslie S.
This is my go to eyeliner. So easy to apply and stays on all day. Reasonably priced, coupons available most of the time. Very good value.
Devon H.
Hubert, NC
This eyeliner is so easy to apply, if you can color you can do this. It stays on forever and it allows you to do whatever line you wish!
Rachel J.
This eyeliner is easily applied and stays for an extended period of time. I love the darkest blacks and how smoothly they can be applied
Sherry K.
Mckeesport, PA
Great eyeliner at first but seems to run out quickly. Stays on well. Reasonably priced. Wish there was more in the tube. Would use again!
Jessica J.
I don't mind this product. It does the job but with how my eyes are they water a lot which causes this to run. Price is good for product.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY
Goes on smooth, easy to apply and lasts a long time. I use this pretty often but not a daily basis. I would definitely keep buying it.
Tashima V.
Cortez, CO
This product is a must have. It doesn't smudge and looks pretty and is easy to use. I would recommend this to makeup users everywhere.
Fathima B.
Glenview, IL
Easy to use fine tip for greater perfection for wing eye or cat eye . I prefer pen felt tip liner it's long lasting my current favorite
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?

back