COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Laura H.
This stuff is awesome for the price. Easy to apply and stays all day/night! The best feature is that it's a pen as well as the awesome price
Kirsten T.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love this liquid eyeliner. The black is a nice deep color that shows up over even very sparkly eyeshadow. 10/10 would recommend.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
This eyeliner is in the perfect shape for my hand. Sometimes it's really hard to angle the pencil correctly and this makes it so much easier!
Julie S.
Goes on smooth. Lasts all day! I love this product.. at first it was hard for me to put on- but after a few times it was easy to get used to!
Jordan C.
Norfolk, VA
One of my favorites, always makes my eyelashes look longer and easy to take off. It's a wonderful product and got my sisters hooked on it too
Betty Jo Southernbelle H.
Oklahoma City, OK
It's a great eyeliner it stays on a very long time I don't about 24 hour I've never had my makeup on that long but all in all a greateyeliner
Definitely stays on for a long time. Great for upper lid. I dont care for liquid on my bottom lid though. Works great and worth the price.
Tori M.
Bridgeville, DE
Love how long it lasts love the color love how that doesn't smear love how I can do designs with that too and it always comes out perfect.
Victoria W.
I love this eyeliner!
it stays on the whole day and no smearing or smudging goes on when wearing it! I would highly recommend this product!
Lajeanna A.
Harrison Michigan
This product goes on smooth and stays on forever. Some start to fade after a few hours but this ine keeps its color and stays on your eyes.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?