COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Marcy G.
Unionville, MO
I like my eyeliner dark and to stay put. This product is both. There is no smudging by mid day and I don't have to worry about raccoon eyes either!
cloe g.
Ligonier, IN
all i have to say is that this eyeliner lasted through a night of partying & then soon after i cried over a breakup, i love this eyeliner so much!
Lisa E.
Great product! Easy to apply and long-lasting! After chasing six kids around all day I can count on the fact that my eyes will still look fabulous!
Jennifer A.
Columbus, OH
Love this eyeliner! I love how the application tip is so narrow and smooth. I like making my eyeliner very thin, so this definitely works for me.
Destiny H.
El Paso, TX
One of my favorite drugstore eyeliners. Although it's a great eyeliner my only complaint would be that on me personally it didn't last very long.
Kristin R.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love this eye liner it lasts a long time without running. The price is not that bad consudering that the product does not need to be reapplied.
Kayla M.
Canisteo, NY
Love this! I like how small the container is, makes it easier to get a perfect line every time and it doesn't feel super heavy on your eyelids.
Julie W.
Fayetteville, TN
I purchased this eyeliner for my daughter who does completion dance. This eyeliner is easy to apply and lasts through hours of intense dancing.
Dana D.
Love this dark black and what it does for my eyes. Goes on incredibly easy and stays put. It does not run off if you were to just rub your eyes
Kelsey M.
Columbia, SC
LASHBLAST IS AWESOME. I was a little skeptical about the 24 hour lasting. It really does last. It can easily fit in your makeup bag. Pigmented
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?

back