COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
monise b.
Tampa, FL
This CoverGirl LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner is the best. This is prefect for going out to events and even a daily makeup look would fit this Eyeliner is long lasting an you don't have to double apply it or worry about it coming off. This product it so good that I well buy it again.
Yumiko S.
Draper, UT
I love felt tip for eyeliner. This is so easy to use and yes, It will last all day with no problem. If you take a nap with it, well, I must be moving around or something...edge of your eyeliner will smudge. I have teary eyes but it does stay there + it is easily comes off with make up remover too. I recommend this product.
Ally B.
Dubuque, IA
I really like this eyeliner. I'm terrible at putting it on and this makes it really easy. It last a long time compared to the regular non liquid eyeliners and doesn't flake off. I use it a couple times a week and it has lasted me months! Definitely recommend!
Marie P.
Maryville, TN
As a big fan of felt tip eyeliners (and frequent user), I really appreciate the ease of use of this product. The applicator is a little small and so it takes a few tries to get totally comfortable applying the liner smoothly. Stays on with minimal smudging or fading for several hours and for the price of the product, I'd recommend trying it out if you're looking for a long wear felt tip eyeliner pen without having to pay too much.

I did have some issues with excess liner solution leaking out of the pen as I took the cap on and off, so I would caution storing it upright if you can! I carried mine in a bag and never had any leakage in the bag, but it would make a real mess if I wasn't trying to apply over a sink.
Leah A.
This eyeliner didn't meet my expectations.
The overall size of the eyeliner was awkward and small and hard to work with.
The eyeliner itself wasn't very dark or opaque which isn't something I like.
Great product it and wears great. Haven't tried it for 24 hours yet but I'm.sure it would last. This eyeline defenitly brings out my green eyes which is hard for some products to do! Defenitly would buy again.
Melissa A.
Castro Valley, CA
Eyeliner has always been a struggle for me but this cover girl eyeliner has really helped my overcome that struggle. The easy applicator gives me that perfect line every time
jessica m.
Rawlins, WY
I really like this eye liner for the eye lid. It comes on smoothly and has a nice finish! I love that it's so small, you can keep it anywhere!!
The one thing I didn't like was that it doesn't last very long! I don't wear makeup everyday so I wasn't really happy when it only lasted about 3 weeks! It is really small it's understandable. I now keep it in my purse for back up and or late for work and use at work!! I hope this helps anyone who is considering!!
Chloe W.
This eyeliner is inexpensive, long wearing, and easy to apply. I love this tip on eyeliners and I have used much more expensive ones similar to this before, and they are almost equal. I purchased this product at a Rite Aid just to try out a new liquid liner and I do love it. I give it 4 stars only because the color quickly becomes less deep which can be annoying. I would give it 4 and a half stars if I could because it is so cheap that it does not really matter to buy replacements.
Brandy R.
This is a go to product for me, I always find myself coming back to it. It is super easy to use and you get a lot of product for the price. Another plus is that it dries pretty fast so there is no risk of smudging. It works just as well if not better than the really expensive liners from places like MAC. I've been using cover girl eyeliners for 10 years and I have never once been disappointed.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?

back