COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Hannah S.
Springdale, AR
I don't normally wear a ton of makeup, but when I wear eyeliner, I like it to look good! This eyeliner stayed on all day and night! It looked GORGEOUS too!
Misti M.
Kingsland, AR
I love all of the covergirl eye liners. They are long lasting and go on smoothly. They are truly waterproof which is important when it comes to eye makeup.
Victoria D.
Coventry, RI
Works very well in precision but you have to swipe a few times in order to get it to the darkest color. It's not extremely pigmented but it does the job :)
cydney h.
Columbus, GA
It was pretty good at first and it was very handy when your on the go but I found that it got very dry after awhile and I ended up having to throw it away
Shannon B.
Waycross, GA
My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner. It's so easy to put on and to remove at the end of the day. It really does last all day long. A number in my book.
Gabriela P.
ocala, FL
I love Covergirl Lashblast 24 hour eyeliner, It truly last all day. It doesn't run .The color its great and its very easy to use and not make a mistake.
Jody S.
El Paso, TX
Tends to dry up pretty quick, but it is a great eye liner. Super accurate and does the smudge very easily. Can go on thin or thick, however you want it.
darla g.
Albuquerque, NM
covergirl is a brand that can be respected without all the allergens that some make up brings and liquid eye liner can really make ones eyes so beautiful
Hannah R.
Garden City, KS
I love this eyeliner so much, I use it every day! It is so easy to apply and lasts for so long! i recommend this 100% to anybody in need of an eyeliner.
Cameron D.
Raleigh, NC
This covergirl eyeliner is great not only because it's 24 hours but because it's liquid. It glides on easily and makes the finish look very professional.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?