COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Most of the time I can never find an eyeliner that stays on and can keep its color. I recently bought this product and fell in love! It smoothly goes on your eye with no trouble. I defenatly love this product, I recommend it for everybody.
Kelly M.
Grand Rapids , MI
I can not explain enough how much I love this eyeliner! Goes on so so so nice and smooth! Lasts so long throughout the day! Does not smudge or smear! I LOVE this eyeliner!
Angel M.
Keller, TX
I love using liquid eyeliner rather than pencil eyeliner I just to lazy to sharpen the pencil but liquid eyeliner is the best love the way flows when I other it on eye lids
Amber S.
Summit Hill, PA
I wasn't particularly a fan of this, it wasn't user friendly, and it didn't say on as long as it states omnthe package. However maybe this product just wasn't for me.
Yajaira P.
I've used this product before and it works really well I like the fact that I can sleep in the skinny line or thick line and it does exactly what it says 24 hours
Snigdha B.
Bentonville, AR
The eyeliner has a lasting impact over eyes and it does not smudge on normal water but it smudges by 40% if we rub the eyes.
Overall this is a good product and had a lasting coverage.
Debby C.
Asheville, NC
the wide base of this eyeliner makes it easier for me to hold on to, thus I get a nice line. It lasts a long time too. Great price, and available in many stores.
Melissa B.
Belpre, OH
This is the product I normally get. Our store that I usually get it from is out of it half the time. It seems to be a popular product. But for me it is worth the wait. It is easy to apply and quick as well.
Natasha S.
The cap was a pain, it was not as dark as shown, smudged; And when it got in my eyes, it burned so badly I had to pull over and wash it off. The first time you use this it's a little hard to apply, but then it gets easier. My problem with this eyeliner is that it smeared and did not last all day. I ended up with raccoon eyes by lunchtime.

Melissa M.
This goes on smoothly, but I found that the formal transfers on me. I also had a hard time with precision because the pen is smaller and I found it hard to hold.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?