COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Lainey F.
I love love love this eye liner. The only complaint I have is that the bottle doesn't last very long. The color is nice and dark for a couple weeks, but then it's hard to make a good dark line.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
I love this liner! Goes on smooth, easy to use and does a great cat eye. You don't have to keep reapplying to get the darkest effect you want. One swipe and your good.
Amelia H.
Columbus, OH
I really like this liner. I have always liked the pen like liners & it says 24 hours & it really is. It even stayed on when I ran through the sprinklers! Great product & not too expensive
Luna C.
Bothell, WA
This one is alright. It has an easy hold, for gripping in those weird angles we all do when doing our eyeliner lol buuuuut, sometimes it doesn't give enough for a nice line. shake it up!
Amanda O.
Aston, PA
I love this eyeliner. I can't use the little stick ones, I feel like they are dull and not as easy to do certain things with, this on the other hand is exactly what I need to get my winged eyeliner on point and have it stand on but still be classy!
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
It goes on nice..not super wet. Dries fast. Like that it is small is to take with. It's affordable. I have used in brown and black. Love it in black. The brown is too light for me.it doesn't show well. The only thing I think it dries out too fast.
Kayla B.
Jefferson, LA
Love this liner! It doesn't smudge and flake off during the day. It's also great when I have to get up early in the morning without washing my face (oops) it's still on and perfect.
Michaela A.
I used to think all eyeliner was the same. It claimed to be all day and faded within 40 minutes. I love cover girl for all my makeup but especially eyes because it actually lasts.
Sissy O.
Plainview, TX
I like pen eyeliners and I really have started to love this kind! Usually I buy eye liners and instead of being black like the color I bought they turn out grey! This one didn't!
Olivia K.
Bluffton, IN
This was so easy to apply the first time i got it, but after i went to apply it to where i missed the skin it literally pulled off the liner that was already on! so i took it back
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?

back