COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Emily M.
Lancaster, PA
This product works well and keeps throughout the day. It much better than other brands in the aspect of long lasting and looks good with my brown eyes. Would definitely recommend this product to others.
Courtney H.
Trenton, NJ
Very compact, so it won't take up mich space in your makeup bag. Does take a little bit to dry, make sure it's completely dry before running out the door! But other then that it's a good product to use.
Sabrina G.
Lockport, IL
One of my friends had this product and I liked the way it went on
My eyes! I had to try it out for longer so I got it for myself! It stays on for the entire day too! Its great
vanessa h.
Love this eyeliner it lasts so long every time I go out especially I can count on this product to make me look flawless all night long I honestly nightly recommend it it's perfect for any occasion
Natalia A.
San Antonio, TX
I love the precision and the grab this product has, it makes it really easy to perfectly wing your eyeliner, it also last for really long (you will have a perfect eyeliner throughout the whole day)
Jayme N.
Fairbanks, AK
By far my favorite & easiest to use liquid liner. Goes on very smooth. Only problem is that it always seems to dry up very fast; much faster than I'd expect it to, but that could be due to its small size.
Sherry P.
Love this liner. When it says 24 hours it really means it. Sometimes i forget that i have liner and rub my eyes, well when i did so wearing this product my liner didn't smear, smudge or anything!!!
Grace G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how easily it glides on. Very bold and makes my eyes look very good. It is very long lasting. Most eyeliners that I use eventually smudge and make my eyes look like I just woke up from the dead.
Rebekka R.
I find it hard personally to find a good eyeliner that is bold and will stay on long. This is by far the one that I use everyday and actually lasts and looks bold. :) Covergirl always has the best!
Roam N.
Morristown, NJ
i love eyeliners. the days when i dont use eyeliner, i feel naked. i have used covergirl before but it's really expensive to purchase all the time...that's atleast for me. haha.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?