COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Carlee L.
Kansas
This is what I am currently using and I really dislike it. I was super disappointed in this liner. If I sweat or if my eyes water, it rubs off. It is very irritating to my sensitive skin. I do not recommend this product at all.
Riley J.
I liked this eyeliner. It was okay but after my day was over after wearing it I noticed that the eyeliner was very dry and almost seemed like it was coming off. Then when I tried to fix it up it just came off even more.
Maritka V.
Kerhonkson, NY
I love this stuff! It's awesome and so easy to put on. It was my first time getting it and I love it. It lasted me a while as I don't were it all the time. And one or twice a weeks. I would definitely recommend it
Taja C.
Great product! Not runny or smudgy. Does hold up close to 24 hour period. Enjoy using this item because it goes on silky smooth with a steady hand. Make sure you add this after if you intend to wear false lashes.
Halee G.
Lima, OH
This was the first and last liquid eyeliner I've used. So easy and not difficult at all for a first timer to master!!!! I don't want to used another brand for fear I'll waste my money when I know I love this one.
Yessenia T.
Magnolia, TX
I'm the girl that like to have the cat eye ! And this is amazing! It was so easy to make it I like how well pigmented it is and last through a long hot humid day
Megan T.
Lombard, IL
I do love this eyeliner! It stays on very well and doesn't smudge throughout the day. I will agree with some of the other reviews. It dries out pretty fast. For the cost I expected to get way more uses out of it
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
This is a really great eye liner. It glides on smoothly and gives me the look I want. I can create a nice, elegant look or even a daring looking to really dazzle up my eyes. For the price, it really is worth it!
Nicole B.
Smithfield, RI
This liner can sometime be difficult to control but once you practice a few times the finished product is fantastic. It doesn't have any clumpy finish, it is very smooth and chic.
Courtney H.
Trenton, NJ
Very compact, so it won't take up mich space in your makeup bag. Does take a little bit to dry, make sure it's completely dry before running out the door! But other then that it's a good product to use.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?

back