COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Melanie R.
LUV! Easy to apply, dries quickly, doesn't crepe, lasts all day and easy to wash off! I use this every day. My only wish is that there was more in the tube. With daily use it will last about a month. Definitely on point with the price. Highly recommend!
Fatima L.
Riverside, CA
Love this product so much! I have it in my makeup bag right know! I got mine from Walmart. The application is flawless. I use this every day. This no lie. It is super long lasting. Easy application for beginners. I would buy this again. Buy this!!!!!
Katherine H.
1300 south park way apt 1238
I've used this eyeliner consistently and it'll last just about an entire day if not two since I tend to fall asleep with make up on. I wake up sometimes and still have winged eyeliner on. It's a good brand and it had a smooth texture for easy applying.
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
I only give this eyeliner three stars, because this product didn't last all day. I prefer a matte finish on an eyeliner, and this one seemed to stay shiny all day. I do appreciate the applicator however, for someone like me who isn't too great at applying!
Courtney S.
As a woman that wear make up. You don't want to keep replying it all day... So I started with this about 7 years ago and I love it. It stays on and it don't fade.
Katlyn B.
Olathe, KS
Get such intense color which is great. No one wants dim eyeliner. Leaves great crisp lines with one fool proof swipe. actually lasts all day, I can put it on before work and not end up with half of it rubbed off or faded by the time I get home.
Cindy P.
Liverpool, NY
This LashBlast Eyeliner is so easy to apply. The felt tip makes being creative so easy and there's no pulling on your eyelid like with a pencil. Stays on pretty much until you take it off. It's the only liner I buy now and you can't beat the price.
C A.
Antioch, IL
I just recently purchased COVERGIRL's LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner. I am a fan of CoverGirl products and have been unhappy with other brand's eyeliners in the past and decided to purchase this one.I have not used it yet but trust CoverGirl products.
Rebecca H.
Magnolia, KY
This liner is one of my favorites because of the long lasting effect it has on your eyed. I love how it isn't streaky when it glided on your lids and Def how my eyes look with it on.
Angeli L.
If there's something I love, it's eyeliners!
and this covergirl is a very good one. the only thing that has, is that you have to do like 4 layers of lines to go on the real black.
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?