COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Jemima F.
I was excited to see liquid liner in a pen, felt-tip version at the drugstore when I got this. It worked okay the first couple times I used it. Nothing to rave about. Then it started to get all watery to the point where I couldn't use it any more. I had to throw it out today :(
Lisha M.
I wasn't too sure about this product when I purchased it, because often times similar products have not been as dark or longwearing as I'd hoped. To my surprise I really liked it. Goes on smooth, stays on all day, and was dark enough for my liking. Definitely recommend.
Nicole C.
Homestead, FL
It actually lasts 24 hours, a few days ago the only eye liner I would use and work for me would be a Mac eyeliner. Now that I've found this one and reviewed it I'm so happy I have used it for 2 weeks for now and it works really well. I recommend this because it doesn't irritate my skin and comes off easily with my makeup remover. Lasts 24 hours and stays in place. LOVE IT!
Ashley C.
Franklin, IN
This lasts all day without primer applied under. I use it daily but it does transition from smaller to darker lines for day to night wear. It is easy to apply and I found this at Kroger of all places. I would recommend it for anyone who loves good products with smaller prices than the beauty store.
Casandra H.
Garrett, IN
This product was wonderful! With other liners I often find that half way through my day my eye liner will begin to run, and usually it builds up near the inner corner of my eye. That doesn't happen with this product! I can't explain just how much I love this liner!
tanya m.
I had high expectations for this product and it mostly met them. It was a smooth and easy application. The makeup lasted almost 24 hours but i was working up a sweat while wearing it. Great product and I'll definitely but again
Deb S.
Celina, OH
I found it difficult to control a perfect line. I couldn't get a nice look. The color last a long time but still was not pleased with the application. It is also a bit dry. Sorry CoverGirl but I don't recommend this product.
Stacy T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This eyeliner lasts all day! I liked how smooth it was when I put it on. It didn't smudge or smear compared to others. I use this product every day and I love how it makes my blue eyes pop!
Lori T.
Holley, NY
I like Covergirl LashBlast 24 hour Eyeliner because it is easy to apply and stay all day without smudging or fading. For the money, its a good deal (the cheaper ones need to be reapplied or they smudge and fade.) I would recommend this product to my friends.
Gunna B.
I really love Covergirl but I was expecting a little more from this product. It is easy to apply and use, but I wouldn't say it's a 24 hour liner! I found that after a big night out, it wasn't totally perfect once I got home. But overall it would be a great day to day liner
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?