COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how long wou...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't been able t...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expensive an...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Vaness E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This liquid eyeliner is perfect for anyone who’s a beginner. I found it 10x easier to apply a straight, even line that looked perfect! It’s really great and it has a bold black color that stands out and makes my eyes pop. This is a great eyeliner, and I’ll buy this before I will go to a high-end store to buy an expensive one, for the same quality.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
This is probably my favorite drugstore brand eyeliner there is . When this stuff says it stays for 24 hours , they mean it. You can do anything in this eyeliner . They color looks amazing with my eyes that are dark brown and doesn't fade at all. Highly recommend
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually one of COVERGIRL's best products! The handle that this liner has is very resourceful and always provides an easy way to apply and use. You will not regret buying this product and is available almost anywhere makeup is sold.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Packaging is great and compact, I love the thin, flexible tip of the felt pen tip. What I didn't like is that the black dries dark gray and becomes patchy as it dries, even with touch-ups .This has been the best drug store liquid eye liner I've tried so far in pen form.
Liz H.
Parish, NY
Loved this eyeliner while it lasted. It went on great, stayed on all day and was easy to apply. Unfortunately I haven't even come close to using it up and the felt tip is falling apart, making it impossible to use. I wouldn't buy it again.
Brianne B.
This is a nice easy to use liquid eyeliner. I rated it only 4 stars because I wouldn't say it's anywhere near something that would last 24 hrs at all. It has nice packaging it's easy to use and nice to hold I would recommend but not highly.
Kat A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeliner from covergirl! It really does last all day for me! I in love with it! If you haven't tried it yet, you should! I love how black it is, and is very pigmented! For a nice winged liner that is dramatic!
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
One of my first liquid eyeliners! It applied very smoothly and the black was very solid. It's small, easy to handle, and long lasting. All in all, this is a great liner! Definitely try it out if your looking for a new one!
Monique  N.
Riverton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this eyeliner is really good but too pricey . I have been able to find some knock offs that work just as well as cheap as a dollar. I will splurge on makeup sometimes but I don't really feel like I need to with eyeliner.
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to apply, long lasting, perfect for a girl who struggles to apply makeup once a day and not needing to reapply later in the day! Great price trusted brand for me will buy more when I need it!
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Does this eyeliner smudge? Is it easy to apply? Easy to create a cat eye?