COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth A.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Katiria S.COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Ashlynne m.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued. See Updated Version.

Smoothly glide on LineBlast 24HR to design your eye look that lasts for up to 24 hours! Our long lasting formula will get you noticed hour after hour. Bold, intense eyeliner that lasts up to 24 hours. LashBlast power, hour after hour!. Big, bold, look-at-me eyes that last. The latest from the LashBlast collection.

• Does it fade quickly ? If I were to use it every day how ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try this product but I haven't bee...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new eyeliner that isn't to expe...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I had bought the original liner pen from CG with disastrous results. It either didn't want to work or it bled all over the pen and inside of the cap. I planned on not buying anymore similar products from Cover girl, but after seeing this on a summer beauty must have list, I gave it a shot and I'm glad that I did! The liner is consistent and doesn't flake or dry out. I like that i can either shake it a lot to get a bold eye, or give it a quick flick for just enough product to give a natural lash look. It holds up well in the club (Unlike some others that I've used that left me with dark liner smudges. " in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner makes it so easy to do the perfect winged liner look.. goes on super black, and lasts all day!. " in 36 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing! goes on smooth, lays all day, doesn't smudge! love love" in 21 reviews
Vaness E.
Norwood, PA
This liquid eyeliner is perfect for anyone who’s a beginner. I found it 10x easier to apply a straight, even line that looked perfect! It’s really great and it has a bold black color that stands out and makes my eyes pop. This is a great eyeliner, and I’ll buy this before I will go to a high-end store to buy an expensive one, for the same quality.
Alexis B.
Birmingham , AL
This is probably my favorite drugstore brand eyeliner there is . When this stuff says it stays for 24 hours , they mean it. You can do anything in this eyeliner . They color looks amazing with my eyes that are dark brown and doesn't fade at all. Highly recommend
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
This is actually one of COVERGIRL's best products! The handle that this liner has is very resourceful and always provides an easy way to apply and use. You will not regret buying this product and is available almost anywhere makeup is sold.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Packaging is great and compact, I love the thin, flexible tip of the felt pen tip. What I didn't like is that the black dries dark gray and becomes patchy as it dries, even with touch-ups .This has been the best drug store liquid eye liner I've tried so far in pen form.
Brianne B.
This is a nice easy to use liquid eyeliner. I rated it only 4 stars because I wouldn't say it's anywhere near something that would last 24 hrs at all. It has nice packaging it's easy to use and nice to hold I would recommend but not highly.
Kat A.
This is a great eyeliner from covergirl! It really does last all day for me! I in love with it! If you haven't tried it yet, you should! I love how black it is, and is very pigmented! For a nice winged liner that is dramatic!
Victoria D.
Elizaville, NY
One of my first liquid eyeliners! It applied very smoothly and the black was very solid. It's small, easy to handle, and long lasting. All in all, this is a great liner! Definitely try it out if your looking for a new one!
Monique  N.
Riverton, IL
I think this eyeliner is really good but too pricey . I have been able to find some knock offs that work just as well as cheap as a dollar. I will splurge on makeup sometimes but I don't really feel like I need to with eyeliner.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Easy to apply, long lasting, perfect for a girl who struggles to apply makeup once a day and not needing to reapply later in the day! Great price trusted brand for me will buy more when I need it!
Carly T.
Palmyra, VA
I use this eyeliner for performances, etc because of its longevity. It stays very well over a long period of time, and the tip makes it easy to get a controlled but dramatic line. Would definitely recommend for events and/or performances (if you're a performer).
Milagro G.
Is it easy to apply? And how donyou feel it in your skin? Is it hard or soft? And is it long lasting?
Paola R.
Medley, Miami
Traducir Es resistente al agua? It is waterproof?
Khalida K.
I've been looking for a new eyeliner and I've heard great things about this. But I need to know for sure if there are any problems or if it's any good? Thanks 😊❤️
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How hard is this eyeliner to remove?
kathryn w.
How well does this stay on? Does it smudge easely? How expensive is it?