COVERGIRL Lash Perfection Mascara uploaded by ashley b.COVERGIRL Lash Perfection Mascara uploaded by Maira G.COVERGIRL Lash Perfection Mascara uploaded by Aline S.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Volumizing mascara that individually wraps each lash for perfectly plumped lashes that resist clumping. Our innovative brush surrounds each lash with our amazing conditioning formula so each lash is individualized and volumized! Hypoallergenic. Removes easily with soap and water. Ophthalmologically tested. ;

• Is this product easy to use? I've used a couple different kinds o...1 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other CoverGirl mascaras? 1 Answers
  • Is this a good product to have? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Felicia R.
Toledo, OH
This mascara's packaging has a retro 1970s look. Not surprisingly, the performance of Lash Perfection Volumizing Mascara was almost identical to that of Lash Blast Fusion: You get equal parts length and thickness, but neither benefit is provided to the extent that this mascara rises to the ranks of the absolute best.
Briana S.
Wyoming, MI
I found this mascara gave me a very natural lash look, not to say it wasn't coating well, it was just not giving the dramatic thick long lashed look i prefer. Wasnt clumpy at all and very lengthing! I really liked it on my bottom lashes apposed to the top, or to go over my falsies without making them clumpy.
Morgan W.
Lewistown, MT
This mascara is awesome it really gives you a really good definition it makes your eyes pop and this mascara is good for everybody it really does wonders! I used this on my friend the other day and she loved it! I would recommend this to anybody!! Its amazing!
Ruby D.
I tried this back in middle school when I was barely getting into makeup.The brush is good the formula doesn't help the brush do a good job. It gave a buildable look but it just doesn't make my eye lashes stand out
Lisa M.
This mascara was always my favorite. I've checked cvs, walmart and target but I can't seem to find it anywhere. The brush on this wand was absolutely perfect and grabbed every lash. Will keep looking for it!
Dariiana M.
The product I love it probe once but then I did not get it elsewhere, and I did not have enough money to buy me another one and I would like to have a spare one, thank you very much
ashley b.
Los Angeles, CA
This mascara is amazing i use it almost every day it gives my lashes a perfect boost and pop.i have it in a dark brown its wonderful its my favorite mascara i would recommend it.
Ariel V.
LOVE THIS MASCARA perfect for reaching bottom lashes and gives a natural look. I buy this product all the time. It's great highly recommend
Kalley S.
This is an awesome product! Makes my lashes look awesome. Any cover girl product is bound to be amazing.
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
Review for: 205
This is a great drugstore mascara. Lengthening and volumizing, very black and does not flake or smudge. I have to let it dry for a bit before blinking hard because it will get everywhere when it is still wet. I have had some problems with clumping if I have too much product on the wand but this is easily avoidable.
Jordan K.
Saint Louis, MO
I have short curly lashes.. will this give me length??
Alli J.
Does anyone know if this particular tube is still on the market? It use to be my absolute favorite but I can no longer find it where I live. I still use Cover Girl, but I miss the Grey tube.... it's the best!
Adriana M.
Doral, FL
I am looking for a good mascara that will work in any environment and with any type of weather. I am using one in this moment but I start notice that my eye slashes are falling too much. Is this product maybe what I need?
Yari M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Is this a good product to have?
Isabel M.
I've never tried this product before. Does it just lengthen, thicken, or both?