BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Waterproof Mascara 925 Very Black Color: Black.

• Is this easy or difficult to remove with eye makeup remover?2 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a new mascara and was wonderin...2 Answers
  • I hate clumpy mascara. Does this one clump often or to on...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Lash Exact Waterproof Mascara Very Black
  • "This covergirl water proof is just amazing. It is easy to apply and stays for a long time. I just loved it and always use it." in 27 reviews
  • "This mascara is the best !!it doesn't make your lashes clumsy at all . it gives your lashes a lot of volume !! you're going to get people asking you if you have false lashes (;" in 7 reviews
  • "This is my go to everyday mascara! I love this stuff! It lengthens my lashes, but also gives them some volume. The waterproof works. This stuff will stay on for days if you want it too, lol. I have gotten all my friends and my mom hooked on it!!!!!!" in 5 reviews
  • "Love my lash blast mascara it’s affordable I got this at my local Walmart and the results are amazing it’s long lasting and gives my lashes volume giving it a full look." in 4 reviews
  • "Love this mascara! It was perfect for my wedding day! Went on smooth with no clumps and stayed on all day even through a few tears! " in 4 reviews
Arika S.
Newark, DE
This mascara is ok. The formula is good if you dont want a formula that is too wet because you want to apply false lashes soon after. Personally only made my natural lashes darker though.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Cover girl lash expert mascara is another great cover girl product. This is not my very favorite mascara however it is a great classic top contender. Easy to find and excellent price.
Sarah P.
Uppr Blck Edy, PA
I don’t like this mascara at all! I have long thick eyelashes to begin with. I don’t notice any difference when I use this mascara other than my lashes are a tad bit darker. The wand is strange too. I don’t understand what this is supposed to do to my lashes.
Chevaughn G.
This mascara is awesome it makes my lashes look great.  It's easy to apply and use at the same time I really like it. Compared to the ones I used before it's very nicely made. I use it everyday of the week. Yes i would buy this product again the price was right.
Hailey C.
Indianapolis , IN
love this product it gives you all volume and length in your lashes, it goes on very smooth and I think it works just as nice as other high quality mascaras. I’m very glad I made this purchase, and I definitely recommend
Cassandra K.
Perfect everyday mascara. This was my first mascara I ever bought and 8 years later I am still wearing it! It is inexpensive and can be bought at almost every drug store.
Nicole Y.
First off, Covergirls formula for their mascara is incredible. I have never been disappointed in their mascara so I know it'll be great. As years have gone by, I have seen more and more plastic wands which I wasn't a fan of in the beginning but now I can't get enough. I really enjoy this mascara and the price. It's great for giving the natural lash look you might want one day.
Jessica W.
Caledonia, MI
I don't often wear mascara, so being able to review this with having nothing to compare it to feels off. But the Covergirl brand is the brand I've been using ever since I first started wearing makeup. It always goes on smooth, and the only time I've had a clumping issue was when it had been a while since I'd used that particular tube. Covergirl offers a lot of mascara options, like lengthening, thickening, two step, one step...It's my go to mascara and I don't see that changing anytime soon!
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
I like this mascara for everyday use. It defines the lashes, but doesn’t really volumize or lengthen. If I’m just running errands and don’t need a ton of glam it works well. I do think it smudges a bit on occasion, but it isn’t waterproof or anything so it happens. I do love the brush, which has tiny little nubs that get into the lashes really well.
Erin C.
I am heartbroken to see that this product has been discontinued, it is my all time favorite mascara, and I haven't found any nearly as good as this one. I love the brush, I love the formula. It lengthens and separates my eyelashes wonderfully. 2 coats is perfect for me. I suppose I will have to use the non waterproof mascara.
Brandi B.
Do you prefer waterproof cover girl mascara or like the lash blast ?
Hannah C.
New Caney, TX
I've never really used cover girl mascara before and have heard good things about this one, has anyone tried it?!
Sarah B.
Does this lengthen? Or give volume?
Andrea S.
Buda, TX
Can this come off easily with makeup remover wipes?
Gloria D.
Lubbock, TX
How would you describe the wand? I have pretty bad lashes.. they're about medium length and like to stick straight out instead of fully curling. Do you think the wand will actually grab all the lashes and coat them nicely?