BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Waterproof Mascara 925 Very Black Color: Black.

• Is this easy or difficult to remove with eye makeup remover?2 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a new mascara and was wondering how well...2 Answers
  • I hate clumpy mascara. Does this one clump often or to on smoothly?2 Answers
G G.
G G.
I picked this up on super clearance at Ulta the other day to replace my holy grail covergirl clump crusher mascara. I don't totally hate this, but it certainly doesn't come close to my CC either. I didn't think this did anything to lengthen or volumize really, but it did get my lashes nice and dark without any flakes throughout the day. In a pinch this'll do, but I don't think I'll be buying it again.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Review for: Very Black
First off, Covergirls formula for their mascara is incredible. I have never been disappointed in their mascara so I know it'll be great. As years have gone by, I have seen more and more plastic wands which I wasn't a fan of in the beginning but now I can't get enough. I really enjoy this mascara and the price. It's great for giving the natural lash look you might want one day.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love this mascara. This mascara adds lots of definition to my lashes and adds a little lenght as well. I love that this mascara is waterproof as I think that makes it stay on for longer. I wear mine in the very black color and I love it. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone looking for a great mascara
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
This is the only mascara I have used for several years now. I've never had any problem with in running when I swim or get stuck in the rain. By the end of the day it flakes off and itches my eyes. I don't swim as often as I used to so I think I'm in the market now for a more natural brand of mascara.
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
One of the few cover girl mascara a that I actually like. I love that it's waterproof so if you have sensitive eyes and they tend to water due to irritants then it won't slip off like non-waterproof will do. I love that it costs the lashes totally black & this gives decent volume.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
This is a good pick for a drugstore mascara. Even when I cried at my friend's wedding, this mascara stayed on and looked great! It has excellent coverage and (at least in my case) I didn't have any problems with it clumping or being thick. Overall, I would purchase again.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Review for: Very Black
I like be my mascara as black as my soul and this one is perfect. I like be it. It's totally worth the premium version and you can pick it up at your local drugstore. If I ever run out of my mascara I know I can always go pick up one of these and it'll be amazing.
Mahogany B.
Mahogany B.
Once again it is for my sisters sweet 16 and having waterproof mascara will help for if she were to forget she was wearing the mascara and she went in the pool to swim sounds dumb but it would be smart to get. i like the color black for no reason specifically.
Wahida C.
Wahida C.
Gainesville, Fl
NOPE. Did this nothing, but make my eyelashes wet. It did a little bit of a lengthening job, but not much that people would notice. It wasn't very long lasting either considering it did have some fall out. I most likely will not be purchasing this again.
Lizz B.
Lizz B.
It's not my favorite but it's better than E.L.F and its not too pricey. I normally get it from walmart (ew) or target. it lasts a while, like all mascaras it tends to dry out after a while, and if you're not careful it can get under your bottom lashes.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Do you prefer waterproof cover girl mascara or like the lash blast ?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Does this lengthen? Or give volume?
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
New Caney, TX
I've never really used cover girl mascara before and have heard good things about this one, has anyone tried it?!
Nicki S.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Is this easily removed?
Maurica Y.
Maurica Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this product stay on for a long time?