BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Waterproof Mascara 925 Very Black Color: Black.

• Is this easy or difficult to remove with eye makeup remover?2 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a new mascara and was wondering how we...2 Answers
  • I hate clumpy mascara. Does this one clump often or to on smoothly?2 Answers
Nicole Y.
First off, Covergirls formula for their mascara is incredible. I have never been disappointed in their mascara so I know it'll be great. As years have gone by, I have seen more and more plastic wands which I wasn't a fan of in the beginning but now I can't get enough. I really enjoy this mascara and the price. It's great for giving the natural lash look you might want one day.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love this mascara. This mascara adds lots of definition to my lashes and adds a little lenght as well. I love that this mascara is waterproof as I think that makes it stay on for longer. I wear mine in the very black color and I love it. I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone looking for a great mascara
Tiffany B.
This is the only mascara I have used for several years now. I've never had any problem with in running when I swim or get stuck in the rain. By the end of the day it flakes off and itches my eyes. I don't swim as often as I used to so I think I'm in the market now for a more natural brand of mascara.
Kristy B.
I like be my mascara as black as my soul and this one is perfect. I like be it. It's totally worth the premium version and you can pick it up at your local drugstore. If I ever run out of my mascara I know I can always go pick up one of these and it'll be amazing.
Mahogany B.
Once again it is for my sisters sweet 16 and having waterproof mascara will help for if she were to forget she was wearing the mascara and she went in the pool to swim sounds dumb but it would be smart to get. i like the color black for no reason specifically.
Lizz B.
It's not my favorite but it's better than E.L.F and its not too pricey. I normally get it from walmart (ew) or target. it lasts a while, like all mascaras it tends to dry out after a while, and if you're not careful it can get under your bottom lashes.
Kate S.
Prague, OK
I cannot stand Cover Girl mascaras. Every single one dries and gets so crumbly towards the end of the day. It looks good for a quick minute but once you're out and about it just starts flaking everywhere. Especially this "waterproof" one.
Jessica C.
This waterproof mascara is great. It is great for daily wear and stays on a long time. The color is nice and dark and the wand separates eyelashes nicely. It is a great price and the results do not disappoint.
Amy R.
It works ok. Not my favorite. Brush clumps and it doesn't work as well as other mascaras I've used. It definitely is waterproof though, but is hard to get off even with makeup remover.
Miriam L.
Ventura, CA
This is one of my favorite mascaras that I've purchased. It does a great job of looking flawless all day! Honestly, one of the best mascaras I own. Definitely recommend it! (:
Brandi B.
Do you prefer waterproof cover girl mascara or like the lash blast ?
Hannah C.
New Caney, TX
I've never really used cover girl mascara before and have heard good things about this one, has anyone tried it?!
Sarah B.
Does this lengthen? Or give volume?
Andrea S.
Austin , TX
Can this come off easily with makeup remover wipes?
Gloria D.
Lubbock, TX
How would you describe the wand? I have pretty bad lashes.. they're about medium length and like to stick straight out instead of fully curling. Do you think the wand will actually grab all the lashes and coat them nicely?