BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Waterproof Mascara 925 Very Black Color: Black.

• Is this easy or difficult to remove with eye makeup remover?2 Answers
  • I have been trying to find a new mascara and was wondering how we...2 Answers
  • I hate clumpy mascara. Does this one clump often or to on smoothly?2 Answers
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
I like this mascara for everyday use. It defines the lashes, but doesn’t really volumize or lengthen. If I’m just running errands and don’t need a ton of glam it works well. I do think it smudges a bit on occasion, but it isn’t waterproof or anything so it happens. I do love the brush, which has tiny little nubs that get into the lashes really well.
Cassandra K.
Perfect everyday mascara. This was my first mascara I ever bought and 8 years later I am still wearing it! It is inexpensive and can be bought at almost every drug store.
Sarah P.
Uppr Blck Edy, PA
I don’t like this mascara at all! I have long thick eyelashes to begin with. I don’t notice any difference when I use this mascara other than my lashes are a tad bit darker. The wand is strange too. I don’t understand what this is supposed to do to my lashes.
Chevaughn G.
This mascara is awesome it makes my lashes look great.  It's easy to apply and use at the same time I really like it. Compared to the ones I used before it's very nicely made. I use it everyday of the week. Yes i would buy this product again the price was right.
Hailey C.
Indianapolis , IN
love this product it gives you all volume and length in your lashes, it goes on very smooth and I think it works just as nice as other high quality mascaras. I’m very glad I made this purchase, and I definitely recommend
Nicole Y.
First off, Covergirls formula for their mascara is incredible. I have never been disappointed in their mascara so I know it'll be great. As years have gone by, I have seen more and more plastic wands which I wasn't a fan of in the beginning but now I can't get enough. I really enjoy this mascara and the price. It's great for giving the natural lash look you might want one day.
Jessica W.
Caledonia, MI
I don't often wear mascara, so being able to review this with having nothing to compare it to feels off. But the Covergirl brand is the brand I've been using ever since I first started wearing makeup. It always goes on smooth, and the only time I've had a clumping issue was when it had been a while since I'd used that particular tube. Covergirl offers a lot of mascara options, like lengthening, thickening, two step, one step...It's my go to mascara and I don't see that changing anytime soon!
Ashleigh W.
Monroe, MI
Not my most favorite mascara by Covergirl but usable. I've only used this a handful of times. I bought from a local drugstore on sale and needing mascara. the packaging is nice but not a fan of the clumping. If you need waterproof its good but they defiantly make better.
Heather R.
I love this mascara! The waterproof is actually waterproof unlike some other brands I've tried but comes off easily with eye makeup remover. I love the wand and brush; I've experienced very few clumps with this mascara!
Merissa W.
I had this mascara years ago! I never see it in stores anymore however this product exceeded my expectations when I did have it. I never really wore much makeup but this, paired with a nice subtle lip color was all I needed. The black was very dark and helped my lashes appear longer. I recommend this product.
Brandi B.
Do you prefer waterproof cover girl mascara or like the lash blast ?
Hannah C.
New Caney, TX
I've never really used cover girl mascara before and have heard good things about this one, has anyone tried it?!
Sarah B.
Does this lengthen? Or give volume?
Andrea S.
Austin , TX
Can this come off easily with makeup remover wipes?
Gloria D.
Lubbock, TX
How would you describe the wand? I have pretty bad lashes.. they're about medium length and like to stick straight out instead of fully curling. Do you think the wand will actually grab all the lashes and coat them nicely?