COVERGIRL Lash Exact Mascara

Definition + Length.  No clumps on the brush means No Clumps on the lashes, for a Defined and Long lash look!  Removes easily with soap and water Hypoallergenic & suitable for contact lens wearers Discard bottle cap.  Replace with brush and close cap completely before first use. *Vs. bare lashes ; 1-800-4COVER4  covergirl.com

Does this flake/transfer?
My lashes are pretty long and tend to get tons of clumps with other mascaras. Has anyone tried it who has long lashes? Is it good? Does it flake off easily?
is this a good mascara to use?? does it stay on all day?? does it only make your eyelashes look darker??
Start your review of COVERGIRL Lash Exact Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this mascara! It was always my favorite, and always my first choice when I needed to buy a new mascara. I haven't been able to find it lately, but I'm always on the look out for it. It lengths and thickens my lashes, with weighing them down or clumping them together. ” in reviews
“Very inexpensive and very good quality. It is completely water resistant and comes off easily with an eye makeup remover. It add length and defines the lashes. It leaves almost no clumps and leaves the lashes looking natural. It is also very convenient to buy. ” in reviews
“...last. Holds a curl very well. The brush grabs every lash and lengthens and separates. Absolutely a fantastic formula and great drugstore mascara.” in reviews
“...length mascara first and then I use the lash exact mascara and it makes my lashes look amazing so I really love doing that” in reviews
Pinetop-Lakeside
This is my all time favorite and tried and true mascara that I keep coming back to.  I love the wand and it always applies super easily.  The mascara separates my lashes, lifts and curls them, and the waterproof version is the bomb!  I would definitely recommend this mascara!!
Decatur, IL
Very good bargain mascara. This separates lashes nicely and doesn’t run. The color is dark and rich. I buy this consistently and even when using other mascara I put a final coat of this on. No smudging and last hours.
Easy to use but the wand is a bit thin for my liking. I do love the rubber applicator bristles! I haven't used a "traditional"-style wand for mascara since finding the CoverGirl mascaras with the rubber-bristle wands.
This product was good but I've had other mascaras that were better at making lashes look longer but this wasn't bad, it did add volume, got the job done and I used it until it was gone. Though I do usually prefer lash primer and mascara combos so for being just mascara it wasn't bad at all.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is my absolute, go-to, inexpensive mascara. Being blessed with great eyelashes, I tend not to need much in that department. It's just enough and I love the brown-black color for my eyelashes. It is a great day to day mascara and it does not stay on the eyelashes over night- washes right off.
New Orleans
My stubbornly straight, short, downcast lashes can't hold a curl. Whatever lift I get from a lash curler immediately drops after a single coat of mascara. It's maddening! This tube from is the only one I've tried that doesn't cause my lashes to droop. Now that I've moved on to lash lifts, I get even more out of the separating, lengthening, and volumizing formula. A friend actually asked if I was wearing falsies—that says it all
Chicago
I’ve used this a long time ago when I was first starting out in makeup and it lasted me a good while it did however clump my lashes and I’m not really into that kind of look personally but over all it is a good product
Claremore, OK
Lightweight formula and simple wand. Does a great job lengthening and defining lashes. It’s a cheap mascara and for the price it does exactly what it advertises.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely love this mascara!! It gives me the volume and length I need. The blackest black is my favorite! 💓😍 Others, make my eyes water and it’s a mess! This one ☝🏼 is perfect! I would recommend it!
Geneseo
It was just as I expected and the coverage and wear was awesome. Use it daily .  I like the way it looks on my lashes and feels not all clumpy . Skeptical at first
Ask a question to the Influenster community...