Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#366 in Mascara

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Mascara 900 Very Black Color: Black.

Photos (5)
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Nov. 27, 2016, 10:19 a.m.
Review for: Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Mascara 900 Very Black
I have to disagree with the other review on here. I didn't find this mascara to be clumpy at all. The rubbery/plastic brush is nice, much different than your typical mascara brush. Plus the fact that its a rubbery material means if you wanted to you could wash it from time to time for that fresh new mascara brush feel.

This mascara gave me nice natural coverage and great length. I honestly don't have any clumping at all. The bristles keep your lashes seperated as you apply which is what gives you that nice clean look. You don't get an overload of mascara on the brush, I think it gives you just the right amount. If you like the real heavy mascara look, then this isn't for you.

One thing to note. The product comes packaged with the brush next to the tube so you might be wondering if you have to keep them seperate. You do not, its just packaged that way to showcase the brush tip. Once you take the cap off of the mascara tube the brush fits in and screws on top like any normal mascara would.

This is my new favorite mascara.
Alli M.
Alli M.
The COVERGIRL Lash Exact Mascara Very Black is what I reach for when I want a natural look. It is a great formula that applies easily. It wears well and has no flaking. It enhances your lashes beautifully. No volumizing or lengthening just dark beautiful black lashes. I have purchased this mascara for years. You can find it at your local grocery stores, drug stores and at an excellent price!
Beth K.
Beth K.
Noblesville, IN
Lash Exact is my favorite mascara of all time. Even though it's inexpensive, it is the best I've found. It goes on smoothly and evenly with no clumps, stays on without any flaking, and removes easily with just soap and water. This formula makes my lashes look longer, darker and fuller while being gentle on my sensitive eyes.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO
Feb. 2, 2017, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Mascara 900 Very Black
I love this mascara! I have short, light eyelashes so it's important for me to have a good mascara, and this one makes me feel beautiful! The price isn't bad and the quality is amazing! I also love the purple tube for some reason. But I would definitely recommend this mascara for anyone looking for a dark color and volume!
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Manitowoc, WI
Ehh this mascara is okay. For being affordable I still look for lasting power and how it makes my lashes look. This definitely makes my lashes black but it doesn't give them much length or volume. If I want to buy a drugstore mascara that works well I would just go for the Maybelline the falsies.
Annie K.
Annie K.
Jan. 3, 2017, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Mascara 900 Very Black
I'm a big fan of Covergirl's mascaras. They do the job and are pretty cheap. I like having one in my car, at work, at home... etc. just so I know I'm always covered. Their products always give me full lashes without the clump. It's definitely my favorite go-to beautify product.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
This is HG status to me! I ALWAYS buy drugstore mascara over high-end. They're always better in my opinion. I love this mascara cause I naturally have short eyelashes and this product makes my lashes black as coal and separates them beautifully. I highly recommend!
madison h.
madison h.
Wayne, NJ
Jan. 13, 2017, 8:50 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Mascara 900 Very Black
I really enjoyed using this mascara, I don't LOVE it but I have never really found a mascara that makes my eyelashes look the way id like... it really makes my hazel eyes pop which I like and the packaging is cute, not sure if I would buy again but it was cheap
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Jan. 19, 2017, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Mascara 900 Very Black
Got this from Walmart. The price was good compared to some other name brands. I loved the brush on this one it went on smoothly and did not clump up my eyelashes. To my surprise it was fairly easy to get off. I would recommend this product to my friends
Rebecka B.
Rebecka B.
Eau Claire, WI
I love this product! It makes my lashes look long and very black. I use this product everyday! It is so easy to use and apply. I bought this product at my local drugstore, you can too! I would recommend this to anyone who longs very black mascara!
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Where can i buy this from ?
Heather R.
Heather R.
Does this clump like many other store brand mascaras? I always have a problem with my mascara being too thin and not having volume. Is that the case with this one?
Emilee C.
Emilee C.
Pageland, SC
Is this mascara good ? I've been looking for a cheaper kind and I just don't want a mascara that doesn't last.
Allyson K.
Allyson K.
Athens
How long does this mascara stay on for ? Does it last all day?
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
My lashes are pretty long and tend to get tons of clumps with other mascaras. Has anyone tried it who has long lashes? Is it good? Does it flake off easily?