Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#490 in Mascara

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Mascara 910 Black Brown Color: Black.

Photos (5)
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Lansdale, PA
Dec. 6, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Mascara 910 Black Brown
I find this mascara to be a good basic mascara to have. It provides lengthening and thickening, although it easily gets clumpy. It's a good mascara for quick definition when you're in a hurry, but I don't think it's the greatest brush for if you want your lashes to look full and fanned out. It's affordable and good for an everyday mascara.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Nov. 2, 2016, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Mascara 910 Black Brown
This mascara is wonderful--it lengthens lashes but does not clump--and looks natural. And the price was right! The rubbery/plastic brush is nice, much different than your typical mascara brush. Plus the fact that its a rubbery material means if you wanted to you could wash it from time to time for that fresh new mascara brush feel.
Haleigh M.
Haleigh M.
I absolutely love this product. I love mascara that a black brown because black mascara does not look that good on me. I definitely believe that you definitely get your moneys worth with this product. I would recommend using this product if you're just starting it with make up or if you're a veteran to make up.
Krissia P.
Krissia P.
Nov. 11, 2016, 9:46 a.m.
Review for: Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Mascara 910 Black Brown
For over fifty years, COVERGIRL has created must-have beauty products that bring out the best in women. We understand the transformative effect makeup can have not just on the outside, but the inside as well. Since 1961, COVERGIRL has made it easy, breezy, and beautiful to be yourself.
Aspyn B.
Aspyn B.
Melba, ID
This has always been one of my favorite drugstore mascaras! It's really great and does a good job at not making your lashes look clumpy. Also, the first coat looks very natural which is nice for some people! The only thing that I wish was different on this product is a curved wand!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Louisville, KY
While I love the color, the thickness just isn't there. I understand that lash exact is meant to emphasize all lashes, but I find myself using more than 3 coats per day to even have a little color show up. After I finish the tube, I'm going to try something else.
Pharr
Dec. 29, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Mascara 910 Black Brown
Tried it and not extatic about it ...it more for a relax kind of day where you know minimal make up would be done . Not for a dramatic look unless you have super long and curly lashes ..doesn't last long only recommend for girls that wear minimal make up
Dixie S.
Dixie S.
Malvern, PA
Jan. 19, 2017, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Mascara 910 Black Brown
decent mascara, good price point. I like the brush and the formula is good. I purchased my at Walmart, for under $5.00. Lasts throughout the day, didn't flake. I haven't repurchased, but it is a decent product. simple packaging, worth the price
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Beaverton, OR
I've tried a lot of different mascara and this one is definitely at the top of my list. The bristles on the brush help to keep your lashes full and not clumped together. I am a repeat user and I will continue to use Covergirl
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Dec. 1, 2016, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: Cover Girl .13floz Lash Exact Mascara 910 Black Brown
I REALLY DIDNT LIKE THIS MASCARA I DIDNT LIKE THE WAY IT WAS IT DIDNT REALLY LAST ME ALL DAY SO I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED USING THIS PRODUCT , MAYBE IF WAS MORE LIQUID IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Does this work? Looking for something that doesn't go on thick and clump up.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock , Tx
What are the pros and cons of this mascara? Is it waterproof? Is it volumizing?
Ronette B.
Ronette B.
Baltimore, MD
DOES THIS COME OUT SMOOTH AND NON STICKY OR GOOEY? I SEE HOW BIG THE STICK IS IN THE PACK, BUT WANT A NON STICKY EXPERIENCE
Pharr
Is it suppose to help your eyelashes look longer?