BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Definition + Length.  No clumps on the brush means No Clumps on the lashes, for a Defined and Long lash look!  Removes easily with soap and water Hypoallergenic & suitable for contact lens wearers Discard bottle cap.  Replace with brush and close cap completely before first use. *Vs. bare lashes ; 1-800-4COVER4  covergirl.com

• My lashes are pretty long and tend to get tons of clumps with oth...1 Answers
  • is this a good mascara to use?? does it stay on all day?? does it...1 Answers
  • How is this mascara? I love the packaging but does it actually wo...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Lash Exact Mascara
  • "At first I wasn't a huge fan of this mascara as it comes my lashes a lot but what I did to fix that that I really wild as I used to cover girl lash blast length mascara first and then I use the lash exact mascara and it makes my lashes look amazing so I really love doing that" in 5 reviews
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to disagree with the other review on here. I didn't find this mascara to be clumpy at all. The rubbery/plastic brush is nice, much different than your typical mascara brush. Plus the fact that its a rubbery material means if you wanted to you could wash it from time to time for that fresh new mascara brush feel.

This mascara gave me nice natural coverage and great length. I honestly don't have any clumping at all. The bristles keep your lashes seperated as you apply which is what gives you that nice clean look. You don't get an overload of mascara on the brush, I think it gives you just the right amount. If you like the real heavy mascara look, then this isn't for you.

One thing to note. The product comes packaged with the brush next to the tube so you might be wondering if you have to keep them seperate. You do not, its just packaged that way to showcase the brush tip. Once you take the cap off of the mascara tube the brush fits in and screws on top like any normal mascara would.

This is my new favorite mascara.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The COVERGIRL Lash Exact Mascara Very Black is what I reach for when I want a natural look. It is a great formula that applies easily. It wears well and has no flaking. It enhances your lashes beautifully. No volumizing or lengthening just dark beautiful black lashes. I have purchased this mascara for years. You can find it at your local grocery stores, drug stores and at an excellent price!
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Lansdale, PA
I find this mascara to be a good basic mascara to have. It provides lengthening and thickening, although it easily gets clumpy. It's a good mascara for quick definition when you're in a hurry, but I don't think it's the greatest brush for if you want your lashes to look full and fanned out. It's affordable and good for an everyday mascara.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have the brown color I had black and I liked it. I really liked the brush. I felt that it applied the mascara nicely to my lashes without clumping them together and feeling like spider webs. I bought it a couple times before I switched to another covergirl one, but I did see this in my mom's makeup bag, so she still is using it.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
This mascara is wonderful--it lengthens lashes but does not clump--and looks natural. And the price was right! The rubbery/plastic brush is nice, much different than your typical mascara brush. Plus the fact that its a rubbery material means if you wanted to you could wash it from time to time for that fresh new mascara brush feel.
Madison H.
Madison H.
This mascara is affordable and coats your lashes pretty well. I always use the darkest color as I have dark hair and brows. Even though it gets the job done it is not my favorite. E.l.f. is actually cheaper and is my go to mascara. If you like brands that are affordable and easy to find I would say it is worth giving it a try.
Beth K.
Beth K.
Noblesville, IN
Lash Exact is my favorite mascara of all time. Even though it's inexpensive, it is the best I've found. It goes on smoothly and evenly with no clumps, stays on without any flaking, and removes easily with just soap and water. This formula makes my lashes look longer, darker and fuller while being gentle on my sensitive eyes.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Springfield, MO
I love this mascara! I have short, light eyelashes so it's important for me to have a good mascara, and this one makes me feel beautiful! The price isn't bad and the quality is amazing! I also love the purple tube for some reason. But I would definitely recommend this mascara for anyone looking for a dark color and volume!
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
Somerville
This mascara was pretty good. The color was great for my blue eyes and fair skin. It went on smoothly and didn't clump up which is so annoying. However, I have short, fine eyelashes and this mascara didn't give me as much volume as I had hoped. But the brush did get color on all my lashes, even my tiniest ones. Loved that
Haleigh M.
Haleigh M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. I love mascara that a black brown because black mascara does not look that good on me. I definitely believe that you definitely get your moneys worth with this product. I would recommend using this product if you're just starting it with make up or if you're a veteran to make up.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Where can i buy this from ?
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
How good is this mascara?
Lou F.
Lou F.
Is this product hard to remove?
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work? Looking for something that doesn't go on thick and clump up.
Emilee C.
Emilee C.
Pageland, SC
Is this mascara good ? I've been looking for a cheaper kind and I just don't want a mascara that doesn't last.