6 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Definition + Length.  No clumps on the brush means No Clumps on the lashes, for a Defined and Long lash look!  Removes easily with soap and water Hypoallergenic & suitable for contact lens wearers Discard bottle cap.  Replace with brush and close cap completely before first use. *Vs. bare lashes ; 1-800-4COVER4  covergirl.com

• I have been looking for a new mascara to try and came across this o...2 Answers
  • Is this product hard to remove? 3 Answers
  • How good is this mascara? 4 Answers
COVERGIRL Lash Exact Mascara
  • "At first I wasn't a huge fan of this mascara as it comes my lashes a lot but what I did to fix that that I really wild as I used to cover girl lash blast length mascara first and then I use the lash exact mascara and it makes my lashes look amazing so I really love doing that" in 5 reviews
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Stilwell, KS
I love this mascara! It has a smaller tip which makes it super easy to apply. It separates lashes good and doesn't clump. I picked this mascara up at Walmart but I'm sure you can easily find it elsewhere and it is super affordable! :) I would repurchase this product and I would also recommend it to friends.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara. You can always find it at like Walmart, or your local drugstore for a reasonable price. I've always liked Covergirl mascara the most, and this one didn't disappoint. I used it everyday in high school and I actually just bought one after not having one for a couple years.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Granite City, IL
This mascara truly works! If you want better looking and fuller mascara I would definitely recommend this! This is the best mascara I have ever used and you wouldn't regret trying it! Since I have received this I haven't stopped using it. It's just all around the best beauty product.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA
I started using this because Jamie Chung said it was good for short and thin lashes, and holding a curl. She was right! It separates the lashes and holds a curl all day. It's because the formula is waxy. However this irritated my eyes a bit and I had to stop using it.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for the lower lashes especially for me since I have really think short lower lashes! I don't ever fumble the wand n get product on my skin... I don't Have to be as careful during application... dries fast & is really black! Definitely worth the money!
Dazja J.
Dazja J.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh this is great mascara! I love how inexpensive it is and how it is easy to use. The brush makes it easy to apply and with my small lashes that is a must. It is long lasting and you can buy it at walmart or any local store that sells makeup of course lol
Jessieca W.
Jessieca W.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Very Black
This is my favorite mascara to use. For some reason I am able to style my lashes a lot easier with this mascara brush/wand. My go to store for Covergirl products is always Walmart, and if Walmart doesn't have what I'm looking for I'll stop by Target.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Gives lashes the desired extension without clumping together. The brush however did get pretty ratty after a few weeks. Enjoyed the extra lift it gave the lashes as well but for the price I was expecting a bit more. I would buy again if on sale only.
Austin S.
Austin S.
Little Rock, AR
Ohh I love this This makes my eye lashes look bolder and longer so I highly recommend u to use this and really nice packaging also and it is easy to put on and apply and I would recommend me use this again so go get u some
ashlie o.
ashlie o.
I love this mascara! This is one of my go to everyday usage products. This mascara really separates and lengthens the lashes! This is a product i buy over and over again. Would definitely recommend!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
How good is this mascara?
Lou F.
Lou F.
Is this product hard to remove?
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara to try and came across this one. Is a good mascara to use? (Does it get clumpy or does it go on smoothly)
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
This brush looks like it can get the upper lashes closest to the nose...is that so?
Marlen S.
Marlen S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the formula wet or dry?