Add a Photo

By COVERGIRL
#288 in Mascara

Definition + Length.  No clumps on the brush means No Clumps on the lashes, for a Defined and Long lash look!  Removes easily with soap and water Hypoallergenic & suitable for contact lens wearers Discard bottle cap.  Replace with brush and close cap completely before first use. *Vs. bare lashes ; 1-800-4COVER4  covergirl.com

Photos (8)
Casey M.
Casey M.
Austin, TX
I have super short, straight lashes, and this mascara is my jam! I love trying new products, but I always come back to CG Lash Exact. I can put on a million layers to achieve the volume and length I want, but never have any clumps. I love the brush! After I'm done with a tube of Lash Exact, I clean and sanitize the brush, then use it as a tool to remove any clumps, should I choose to go super dramatic, and layer my mascara with another brand.
Aileen F.
Aileen F.
Lebanon, TN
My absolute favorite mascara!! Love the formula and love the brush!I will occasionally branch out and try other mascaras but this is the one I always come back to and buy often! It stays pretty well all day and is perfect for everyday use. I like that it isn't super sticky like other mascaras I've used. I also like that it is easy to remove at the end of the day.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Stilwell, KS
I love this mascara! It has a smaller tip which makes it super easy to apply. It separates lashes good and doesn't clump. I picked this mascara up at Walmart but I'm sure you can easily find it elsewhere and it is super affordable! :) I would repurchase this product and I would also recommend it to friends.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Wildomar, CA
This is a great mascara. You can always find it at like Walmart, or your local drugstore for a reasonable price. I've always liked Covergirl mascara the most, and this one didn't disappoint. I used it everyday in high school and I actually just bought one after not having one for a couple years.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Granite City, IL
This mascara truly works! If you want better looking and fuller mascara I would definitely recommend this! This is the best mascara I have ever used and you wouldn't regret trying it! Since I have received this I haven't stopped using it. It's just all around the best beauty product.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Arlington, VA
I started using this because Jamie Chung said it was good for short and thin lashes, and holding a curl. She was right! It separates the lashes and holds a curl all day. It's because the formula is waxy. However this irritated my eyes a bit and I had to stop using it.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tulsa, OK
Great for the lower lashes especially for me since I have really think short lower lashes! I don't ever fumble the wand n get product on my skin... I don't Have to be as careful during application... dries fast & is really black! Definitely worth the money!
Dazja J.
Dazja J.
Denver, CO
Oh this is great mascara! I love how inexpensive it is and how it is easy to use. The brush makes it easy to apply and with my small lashes that is a must. It is long lasting and you can buy it at walmart or any local store that sells makeup of course lol
Jessieca W.
Jessieca W.
Fayetteville, NC
June 10, 2016, 12:11 a.m.
Review for: Very Black
This is my favorite mascara to use. For some reason I am able to style my lashes a lot easier with this mascara brush/wand. My go to store for Covergirl products is always Walmart, and if Walmart doesn't have what I'm looking for I'll stop by Target.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Gives lashes the desired extension without clumping together. The brush however did get pretty ratty after a few weeks. Enjoyed the extra lift it gave the lashes as well but for the price I was expecting a bit more. I would buy again if on sale only.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
How good is this mascara?
Lou F.
Lou F.
Is this product hard to remove?
jaime c.
jaime c.
Bristol, PA
This brush looks like it can get the upper lashes closest to the nose...is that so?
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara to try and came across this one. Is a good mascara to use? (Does it get clumpy or does it go on smoothly)
Marlen S.
Marlen S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
Is the formula wet or dry?