BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Definition + Length.  No clumps on the brush means No Clumps on the lashes, for a Defined and Long lash look!  Removes easily with soap and water Hypoallergenic & suitable for contact lens wearers Discard bottle cap.  Replace with brush and close cap completely before first use. *Vs. bare lashes ; 1-800-4COVER4  covergirl.com

• My lashes are pretty long and tend to get tons of clumps with oth...1 Answers
  • is this a good mascara to use?? does it stay on all day?? does it...1 Answers
  • How is this mascara? I love the packaging but does it actually wo...1 Answers
COVERGIRL Lash Exact Mascara
  • "At first I wasn't a huge fan of this mascara as it comes my lashes a lot but what I did to fix that that I really wild as I used to cover girl lash blast length mascara first and then I use the lash exact mascara and it makes my lashes look amazing so I really love doing that" in 5 reviews
Adrian L.
This is my every day mascara. It’s lightweight, it gives my lashes definition, but doesn’t look over the top. The waterproof will last all day, no problem. I would pick this second to my L’Oreal. I do recommend.
Sarah G.
Powell
Beauty Junkie Expert
When you live in the sticks, your choices for makeup you can buy without ordering online are pretty limited. This was one of very few mascaras I could get at my local stores growing up (without driving 40 miles or more). It works, but that's about all I could say about it. It doesn't smudge as badly as some other cheaper drugstore varieties, but it doesn't stay on all day, either. I have oily eyelids and my undereye area is oily as well, and I wind up looking like a raccoon after a work shift. It does a fair job of lengthening, doesn't volumize much, and just isn't my favorite.
Aleena R.
10954
Beauty Junkie Expert
They were just amazing. They makes my lashes so long and sexy!! It wasn't the perfect value for the perfect time and is better than a lot of other products I used. I honestly use this everyday cause it's so good and it lasts so long. There is so much and when it runs out I would so buy it again!!
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this masscara too life. It had a pure black finish and comes with a small brush to get every part of your lash. This too me helps coat my lashes in a way that stands out too perfection. I will wear this alone when I don't want to put a face on ( apply makeup) that day. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who loves lushes lashes..
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to daily daytime mascara. I have others for night and special occasions. I think part of the success of this product is the wand. The wand bristles are very tight which prevents lashes from sticking, clumping together. It allows for both thickening and lengthening of lashes, but don't expect a false eyelash effect. This a good basic daytime mascara. The formula is also good as it is not too watery or too thick, dries fairly fast and does not transfer to upper eyes or lower lid area during the day. I have tried oodles of Covergirl mascaras, it's always hit or miss with this brand. This one is a hit.
Sidney S.
I like this product very well. I purchased it local and my eye color is green and it seemed to work very well period I have used this product repeatedly. This product does not make my eyelash clumpy like most products do and I would recommend this product to anyone
Arlette M.
I have to admit that Covergirl is not my go to for cosmetics but this is the mascara that I used when I was in high school. This is great for a more natural looking lash and the color is nice for younger girls or anyone who doesn't want a harsh contrast. I would recommend this for teens and those starting out in makeup.
Ariana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is nothing special compared to the dozens of other covergirl mascaras available. The applicator and formula are pretty standard. The mascara didnt seem to last much longer than other mascaras I've used. Would not be tempted to buy this again for any special reason.
Snow White A.
Sacramento, California
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is really great and I love it and is easy to remove not like other mascara is so hard to remove my lashes fall off when I use other mascara this is the my second favorite mascara at all. Love this mascara and it work in my under lashes. :)
Krystal P.
Got this from Walmart. The price was good compared to some other name brands. I loved the brush on this one it went on smoothly and did not clump up my eyelashes. To my surprise it was fairly easy to get off. I would recommend this product to my friends
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
How good is this mascara?
Dominique S.
Where can i buy this from ?
Lou F.
Is this product hard to remove?
Maira D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this mascara easily smudge around the eye area?
Melissa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a new mascara to try and came across this one. Is a good mascara to use? (Does it get clumpy or does it go on smoothly)