BeautyEyeCOVERGIRL
Lash Blast Lash & Brow Serum

COVERGIRL Lash Blast Lash & Brow Serum

A clinically proven lash and eyebrow growth serum designed to enhance your natural lashes and brows.

Would you record this product ?[product:covergirl-lash-blast-lash-&-brow-serum]
Is this available in Canada ?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Lash Blast Lash & Brow Serum!
Emily M.
Honolulu, HI
COVERGIRL  Lash Blast Lash & Brow Serum uploaded by Emily M.
I like how easy this lash and brow serum is to use! I usually use Grande Lash lengthening serum for my eyelashes and find it harder to apply than the mascara style wand. But I also notice a much bigger difference in my lashes from the Grande Lash than the Covergirl. I have only been using it for a few weeks so it may need more time to see a difference
taylor R.
Roseville, CA
COVERGIRL  Lash Blast Lash & Brow Serum uploaded by taylor R.
i’ve been using this product for the last week or so and i can already tell a difference in the length and volume of my lashes. i’m excited to see how my lashes look after a month of using it!
Gina•Weinzierl G.
Clinton Twp, MI
COVERGIRL  Lash Blast Lash & Brow Serum uploaded by Gina•Weinzierl G.
I was skeptical this would work but after using it for almost 3 weeks I’ve noticed putting my mascara on that it’s way easier to get volume and even my brows are filling in easier. I’ll keep using!
josselyn M.
COVERGIRL  Lash Blast Lash & Brow Serum uploaded by josselyn M.
I wanted to try this consistently to see if it does actually make a difference and I actually saw results! I used it every night on my eyebrows and lashes for about 2 weeks. I saw most of the difference in my eyebrows— they’re so much more even and bushy now. I did see a slight difference in my lashes— even though it isn’t as noticeable as my brows— and they look longer and more full. It’s really noticeable when I apply mascara!! I only used the product at night so it’s possible some came off while I slept but even then, the product worked! I liked the wand because of the stiffness, since it evenly distributed the product. #complimentary #free
Lyoka  T.
Brooklyn, NY
COVERGIRL  Lash Blast Lash & Brow Serum uploaded by Lyoka  T.
I like it quite a lot. it doesnt smell at all. doesnt burn your eyes or itch it. I want to believe it made my lashes longer 😇 the brush is a bit too harsh though - if you poke your eye by accident it will hurt big time. almost scratching it. otherwise everything is good - lays good in hand.
Tiffany F.
COVERGIRL  Lash Blast Lash & Brow Serum uploaded by Tiffany F.
Wasn’t a fan of this product! I didn’t notice a difference at all! Would not purchase this product!
Shania J.
Los Angeles, CA
COVERGIRL  Lash Blast Lash & Brow Serum uploaded by Shania J.
Does not leave crunchy feeling and holds pomade in place. I don’t like the applicator as it feel it doesn’t grab enough product.
Maite O.
Orlando, FL
COVERGIRL  Lash Blast Lash & Brow Serum uploaded by Maite O.
I have been using this lash/brow serum since I got in the post mail and I really like it. But, I would like to improve the product changing the applicator because I think isn’t too comfortable. However, I see my eyebrows more fuller and my lashes a little bit longer. What do you think about?
Alexandra G.
Denver, CO
COVERGIRL  Lash Blast Lash & Brow Serum uploaded by Alexandra G.
The only brow product I use is glossier’s boy brow so I wasn’t really in the market to try someone new out but this brow serum is great! It’s easy to apply and doesn’t damage my brows. It makes them look thick and helps me create the perfect shape I want.
Taylor V.
Davis, CA
COVERGIRL  Lash Blast Lash & Brow Serum uploaded by Taylor V.
I feel like this product is working for my eyelashes. I have been applying it for a few days and here’s how they currently look. I like how the brush is easy to use and makes my lashes look natural.